• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I know it from serebii site it's great May and Max left Pokemon but why they didn't bring misty back?! I wonder how girl is hikari. Maybe at least her character will more like misty than like May who was behaving like small kid. Anyway I'm sure we'll see Misty and May not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Ok. I'm back. Anyways. Misty has got to come back. She has to. And also, I doubt that she would be Ash's cheerleader if (and maybe when) she returns as a main cast member.

Also, who says that she wasn't a gym leader when she met Ash. She was one since she confirmed it herself in the Cerulean City Gym when she somehow appears out of thin air in the pool area.

And for all those people reading this who says that she can't leave be a gym leader since she travels with Ash. Look at Giovanni, he is away from the Viridian City gym for long periods of time leading Team Rocket (not JJ&M, the ENTIRE organization. since I hate Team Rocket {the organization, I mean} as a whole.) and he's still a gym leader and (offtopic) it is a wonder that he wasn't busted by the pokemon league. (end off topic remark) (Ok, that may be a bad example, but still.).

If she returns to the main cast, hopefully Daisy can be able to hold her own for quite a while. (I mean, she (Daisy) showed her loyalty to her Luvdisc (I think it's name was Casurin orsomething ) (both Misty and Daisy own one each, thus equaling 2) risking everything to get it back (from what I heard). And loyalty to a pokemon is a very important part of winning matches and being a pokemon trainer.)

Also, Misty has such an super-identic memory, she could remember to when she was a baby. (I think it was in cerulean blues [although I didn't watch it.].) I doubt that her sisters told her, since (from what I've heard.) in the beginning of the episode she still feared Gyarados before she faced it and caught it, too much to have been retold by her sisters.

Also, I know, it is insane. If it is one thing the writers hadn't noticed, it's that it is becoming exactly like what had happened during the "Orange Islands" fiasco.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Also, Misty has such an super-identic memory, she could remember to when she was a baby. (I think it was in cerulean blues [although I didn't watch it.].) I doubt that her sisters told her, since (from what I've heard.) in the beginning of the episode she still feared Gyarados before she faced it and caught it, too much to have been retold by her sisters.

XD You're such an awesome Misty fan who knows EVERYTHING :D

I wonder how girl is hikari. Maybe at least her character will more like misty than like May who was behaving like small kid. Anyway I'm sure we'll see Misty and May not.

Hikari's another spunky girl character who'll do the SuperContests in the Shinou region (in place of May). I'm sure she'll have some characteristics of Misty, but Misty will always be better ;)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    I second that...all the way MWM! Off topic but has any of you guys having a lot of trouble getting on here?

Not really ^^

Contests are named a very disgusting name called Super Contests in the Shinou region. In my opinion, it's utterly ridiculous, because they are basically the same for everything. The writers purposely added in a 'Super' -shudders-

Or maybe there's even better content -.-

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Hey guys!
    Ah, super super super problems lately... I couldn't post in weeks. The group pic is in hell's gate right now because of so many things coming up :( in school.

Ah, and it does suck that they're starting a new journey even more and trying to completely erase their previous characters :( :( :( It just plain sucks. I've not watched Pokemon is quite a while >_<. But I check Serebii, and this is deteriorating :(.

Misty, pleeeeaase come back! Misty is the best female character out of anybody! in the group I mean :D

Well, all we can do is just hope and perhaps keep sending letters. You never know, maybe it might come one day...

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Misty probably won't return into the main cast. You can hope, but you can't do anything especially when her Japanese seiyuu (voice actor) has already quit. =\ Her voice actor is, however, willing to come back for special episodes, so I'm definetly looking out for that.

@Kris: I know what you mean. =__=;; And now they're using Hikari to advertise the super contests and the games. Goodness. -_0

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Hi everyone! It's great to finally be back on PC!^_^

Also, for people who hasn't seen what Hikari looks like....

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

And, the group pic as well....

https://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shinoucastnb3vd8.png

I bet when Misty reappears, she'll have another great new outfit.^_^

**!!pokegirl!!**

I like RP!AND PIE!
    Years
    -knocks on door-
    I miss Misty! THEY NEED TO PUT HER BACK ON THE SHOW! I saw an old episode recently and thought about it! I adore Misty. I have an account on a different pokemon forum and I joined many RP's as Misty. ^^
    I want a Dewgong!

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I could have been okay with May leaving if Misty returned... but meh, I guess I should give Hikari a chance. Ah well...

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Any chance! Misty must return. Gosh, i don't understand why they imagine new girl characters when misty is the best, better than Haruka and Hikari. (
    I wonder what will her english name?) I'm sure worse than beautiful name Misty. Maybe the reason is fact that Misty trains only water pokemons? But if they wanted Misty's return, they would let her take part in these contests instead Hikari. Kasumi is much better name. it's the most wanderful name from every japanese names.

Any chance! Misty must return. Gosh, i don't understand why they imagine new girl characters when misty is the best, better than Haruka and Hikari. (
    I wonder what will her english name?) I'm sure worse than beautiful name Misty. Maybe the reason is fact that Misty trains only water pokemons? But if they wanted Misty's return, they would let her take part in these contests instead Hikari. Kasumi is much better name. it's the most wanderful name from every japanese names.

I couldn't have agreed more with you, Kasumi!
    @Crystal Clair love the Pokesho imitation :)...let's just hope she doesn't reel in a gyrados ;)...Lol

mistywishmaker

Years
    Hey guys, check out my newest Pokesho imitation. It's Misty fishing...
    and I think it's my closest Pokesho imitation yet. I still have stuff to work on with this picture so it's only the preview
    Misty Fishing

Wow. o___o;; I think you've finally hit the 'Pokesho' level style, CClair. I love it!! XD

@Kasumi: You're so right. Misty is such a beautiful name. <3 If I could change my name, it'd be Misty. <3 <3 Kasumi literally translates to Mist, if anyone was curious XD

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    I wonder what will her english name?) I'm sure worse than beautiful name Misty. Maybe the reason is fact that Misty trains only water pokemons? But if they wanted Misty's return, they would let her take part in these contests instead Hikari. Kasumi is much better name. it's the most wonderful name from every japanese names.
    I guess thats true......
    About Claire picture :) that came out good close enuff for me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back