• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    I have some hopes though. It's only 99.99999%, MWM. The writers may decide to be nice for some part though.

Haha. She's definetly not returning full-time for Shinou (remember, her voice actor quit. Those cheap people ain't hiring a new one, either =__=) But let's hope that if the writers have even an ounce of good left in them, they'll bring Misty back for a special or two. <3

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Yup, that low-class writers o.O

Like in the Hoenn region, she returned for lots of episodes. Well, lots considering she doesn't make much appearance... T.T And I bet if she return, May might get at least HALF of HALF of HALF of HALF of HALF of HALF of the episode >.>

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Haha. She's definetly not returning full-time for Shinou (remember, her voice actor quit. Those cheap people ain't hiring a new one, either =__=) But let's hope that if the writers have even an ounce of good left in them, they'll bring Misty back for a special or two. <3

Those cheap stakes:'(

shiny legendarys said: i think misty will return at the end of the season
    Maybe at the end of Shinou ?__?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Cool thing is, Hikari isn't a May clone.

Also, I've found some really cute Misty pics recently.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

https://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/fc/index.htm
    Misty looks so cute.^_^

Guest123_x1

How long do you think Misty's hair should be?
    However she usually has it is fine with me.

Also, I really <3 the fanart you posted ML17!
    Spoiler:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^It's really sad, isn't it? How Misty created this generation of fans who long to see her again on the show... and the writers ignore it completely, despite the fact that she's built up the image of what is considered "Pokemon" today.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hi. Well, I hope Misty returns. Let us hope that she at least returns in a similar fashion as Brock did in pokemon AG. Also, for all those people reading this (not necessarily members of this club.) who says that she is happy at the gym. Just because she has to work at the Cerulean Gym doesn't mean that she is liking the job. To use an example, lots of people go to School and only a very few percent actually like school. And even if she does appear to be happy according to Pokemon Chronicles, she could be masking her emotions very well. Well, that is all, for now.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    That's Misty's unqiue style ^^ I hope she returns in the 5th season then. If not, I think I would have given up totally on Pokemon if weren't for the cute Pokemon, Contestshipping and other pairings o.O

NEW TOPIC! o.O

What will happen if Misty returns in the 5th season with Drew (Wow, the 4th season just started and I went that far ^^;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back