• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hoprfully she'll do what she did in the past

She better be, my favourite Kasumi-chan... Hanyaaaa~! <3 ^^

♥ Kasumi/Misty forever! She has such a beautiful name~ <3

</3 when she left, but <3 when she returns to be with Satoshi-kun ^^

Any, my TA:

I think she will catach a new bunch of Water Pokemon, and may even bring back some of Satoshi's released and promised back Pokemon like his poor Pidgeotto/Pidgeot (?) who's been waiting, Butterfree and etc. And she might be good friends with Pearl, or rivals for the likes of Satoshi-kun.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    What will happen if Misty returns in the 5th season with Drew (Wow, the 4th season just started and I went that far ^^
    What? Millions of her funs on the world will be the happiest watching this beautyful girl with great tomboyish personality. And ofcourse my dream would come true :)
    In episodes she can take part in super contests (instead Hikari)

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years

She better be, my favourite Kasumi-chan... Hanyaaaa~! <3 ^^

♥ Kasumi/Misty forever! She has such a beautiful name~ <3

</3 when she left, but <3 when she returns to be with Satoshi-kun ^^

Any, my TA:

I think she will catach a new bunch of Water Pokemon, and may even bring back some of Satoshi's released and promised back Pokemon like his poor Pidgeotto/Pidgeot (?) who's been waiting, Butterfree and etc. And she might be good friends with Pearl, or rivals for the likes of Satoshi-kun.
    She should, and all those forgotten pokemons.....

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Man, when I saw them leave I was crying my heart out...I dont know why, but when Misty left I was crying even more. Then when she relased togetic I was crying but not as much....I guess I cry over such little things on this show...
    Yes I totally agree you all 3 of you. Satoshi is a jerk. He promised to come back for his Pidgeotto but he did not. Either that or the writers are too ODL and have Short-term memory. In that case after they died their offsprings should continue the storyline with all the old Pokemon back. I sobbed like hell when I saw them go TT

Yes I totally agree you all 3 of you. Satoshi is a jerk. He promised to come back for his Pidgeotto but he did not. Either that or the writers are too ODL and have Short-term memory. In that case after they died their offsprings should continue the storyline with all the old Pokemon back. I sobbed like hell when I saw them go TT
    They probably made it where it seem he would come back for them or they would find him just to make us continue watching it...

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years

I wouldnt call him a jerk:\ just small

**!!pokegirl!!**

I like RP!AND PIE!
    Years
    I can't be on much but I'll eventually catch up...If In the 5th season Misty returns, I will be a happy camper. I just hope she will... I mean, she was in some of the first seasons, but she just, well, poof! She was gone! And, I loved my ruby when I got the game, but I loved the old pokemon better. And then I thought: Where the heck are the good old characters??!!

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    I can't be on much but I'll eventually catch up...If In the 5th season Misty returns, I will be a happy camper. I just hope she will... I mean, she was in some of the first seasons, but she just, well, poof! She was gone! And, I loved my ruby when I got the game, but I loved the old pokemon better. And then I thought: Where the heck are the good old characters??!!
    I dont know:( wish everyone they left could come back

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Well, if Misty does return in the 5th season then this old fan of her will be back to watch this once great anime series too..and maybe I would respect her rivals a lil' bit more then, you know I hate it when the writers give Misty no opportunities whatsoever compared to them.

As for the older pokemons..I want them back and say what..I want Misty to return as a strong trainer..with her Tomboy flavour..I like her better that way.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Well, if Misty does return in the 5th season then this old fan of her will be back to watch this once great anime series too..and maybe I would respect her rivals a lil' bit more then, you know I hate it when the writers give Misty no opportunities whatsoever compared to them.

As for the older pokemons..I want them back and say what..I want Misty to return as a strong trainer..with her Tomboy flavour..I like her better that way.
    We ALL do. The writers are just a bunch of old, dying freaks. I hate them. Wait, maybe not so much as to say this of them, sorry ^^; Just thinking of Kasumi not coming back makes me boil.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    We ALL do. The writers are just a bunch of old, dying freaks. I hate them. Wait, maybe not so much as to say this of them, sorry ^^; Just thinking of Kasumi not coming back makes me boil.

Absolutely! Its so frustrating that the writers don't even want to think of bringing Misty back while many people, serious pokefans left after Misty was out of the show.(I am one of them...) I don't know why but they seem to be pretty straightheaded and don't want to consider bringing Kasumi back after they kicked her out...although they did bring Takeshi back..and due to popular demand. Well, Kasumi has a lot more demand than Takeshi so, why not her?

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Hey, Tsuki is back again--- I drift here and there.

To reply to MWM from Page 241... :: It might not be evident to you that much, but I can tell what they were trying to do. In one of the recent pokemon movies, a "developing" infatuation was hinted when May gazed into Ash's eyes. Also, sometimes, Ash's comments LOOKED like, under heavy analysis of the text, and under the characters tone of voice, that this could have happened--- I mean the infatuation. In these shows the authors already have to "cover" up 'love' as much as they can. Look what happened with Misty. It was obvious to us with careful analysis, and hints throughout, but nothing was hinted so obviously for stupid people (it wasn't shown to the world :P). With May they hinted that, so for people like us who see this might develop "hope" (for advanceshippers) or become disbelieving and just ignore it. It's selfish saying there was absolutely no hint. I think I got the artist all figured out now, and they love to tease :P as well as not think properly enough when making these episodes- sorry to say.

Kasumi had more demand, but there's some issues too- like their screw up these many seasons. Also they have the habit of "one girl" per season thing. I don't know why. To keep it not old and with one person, they put a new female character every other season. It's not that May and Hikari weren't pretty that would make me dislike them, it was just the fact that well, Misty's character was significant and more original. And taking out a character like that from your show really lowers the strength of it. I know Ash is a significant character, but the trio are also extremely significant. Sure for a few episodes the characters can go on a "vacation" but if one or more main characters get permanently replaced while one original character (Ash) remains, the series will suffer. And that is primarily (besides this voice actor frenzy and stuff) that the show is suffering. Sorry, but the Pokemon company is sure in a pitfall. >__<.

If we keep whining every now and then it won't do anything. We have to act still. Make a game, make a story, make anything that will keep the old Pokemon feel alive and make it public on the internet. That's my goal, you guys should think so too :D

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hey, Tsuki is back again--- I drift here and there.

To reply to MWM from Page 241... :: It might not be evident to you that much, but I can tell what they were trying to do. In one of the recent pokemon movies, a "developing" infatuation was hinted when May gazed into Ash's eyes. Also, sometimes, Ash's comments LOOKED like, under heavy analysis of the text, and under the characters tone of voice, that this could have happened--- I mean the infatuation. In these shows the authors already have to "cover" up 'love' as much as they can. Look what happened with Misty. It was obvious to us with careful analysis, and hints throughout, but nothing was hinted so obviously for stupid people (it wasn't shown to the world :P). With May they hinted that, so for people like us who see this might develop "hope" (for advanceshippers) or become disbelieving and just ignore it. It's selfish saying there was absolutely no hint. I think I got the artist all figured out now, and they love to tease :P as well as not think properly enough when making these episodes- sorry to say.

Kasumi had more demand, but there's some issues too- like their screw up these many seasons. Also they have the habit of "one girl" per season thing. I don't know why. To keep it not old and with one person, they put a new female character every other season. It's not that May and Hikari weren't pretty that would make me dislike them, it was just the fact that well, Misty's character was significant and more original. And taking out a character like that from your show really lowers the strength of it. I know Ash is a significant character, but the trio are also extremely significant. Sure for a few episodes the characters can go on a "vacation" but if one or more main characters get permanently replaced while one original character (Ash) remains, the series will suffer. And that is primarily (besides this voice actor frenzy and stuff) that the show is suffering. Sorry, but the Pokemon company is sure in a pitfall. >__<.

If we keep whining every now and then it won't do anything. We have to act still. Make a game, make a story, make anything that will keep the old Pokemon feel alive and make it public on the internet. That's my goal, you guys should think so too :D
    Wow, you sure came back with a lot of opinions <3 I think you are right, but what can we do? It's not as if the writers surf the net to gaze wonderingly through fanarts and fanfictions. But a game may succeed if many players stick to it. Of course, the writers may really surf the net, but who knows...

<3 Kasumi

The writers really have to itnroduce a new girl every seaosn. Why can't they just introduce and keep. By doing this they are forcing fans to stick to their anime with the hopes of seeing our favourite character being brought back.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Wow, you sure came back with a lot of opinions <3 I think you are right, but what can we do? It's not as if the writers surf the net to gaze wonderingly through fanarts and fanfictions. But a game may succeed if many players stick to it. Of course, the writers may really surf the net, but who knows...

<3 Kasumi

The writers really have to itnroduce a new girl every seaosn. Why can't they just introduce and keep. By doing this they are forcing fans to stick to their anime with the hopes of seeing our favourite character being brought back.

Why do they go through the trouble of making a new character everyday what happened to the old one's?_?
    Forcing fans isnt good x_x
    Surf they net?They have to if they want ideas, to make up character's and new poke'mon, i was just going through the list of new poke'mons and all of'em well...what can i say?They are all based on old poke'mon's, Eevee it has now i think 2 more evo's O_O that isnt good it just showa that the writers are completely outta ideas

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Well, Let's leave the blamegame for once. The writers need to have a look at so many fansites and clubs begging Kasumi's return if they want good and dedicated fans to watch the series. The rest of the people will probably see it for a year and two then leave while serious fans will forever stick with it if they don't mess it up the way they are doing it now.

Once Nintendo legend Shigeru Miyamoto said that pokemon games were such a success because Satoshi Tajiri had created them from his inner heart and meant it to be a game he himself would love to play rather than have a commercially succesful game. I just wish the same dedication was seen now with the anime, I just wish they would for once stop thinking about money and try to rebuild pokemon to its above par status. I am certain the money would flow back itself if they just did that.

Well, in the meantime, have a look at my idea of how Misty should be back and confess her love to Ash or The pokeshipping dream should finally come true guys.

I think that since the show is about pokemon, let the confession come when in a pokemon battle. I believe that Misty's character and power was ruined during Johto journeys..so the writers have to bring her back and give her some strong pokemons. Perhaps they could show someone as her relative, probably her brother or a new friend and have her recruit in a strong clan, made to fight tough battles to the bitter end..then Ash comes up and meets them and has a fight against her first..which he either wins or loses after a tough fight. Then, her brother has a go and Ash gets almost mortally wounded in the battle at which point, Misty would break up with the clan and join up with Ash and take care of him. Then..her brother..and to add some flavour..who confesses that he wasn't her real brother..or he loves her and doesn't want her to be with Ash(if he was a new friend) tries to harm Ash...whereby she battles with him and wins but then the whole clan comes up and she decides to go with them rather than have Ash hurt.

Ash wakes up while they are moving and tries to run after them but is too weak to do so and crashes to the arm of maybe Brock, who feels sorry for the two lovebirds.

Then, when Ash gets better, he goes after the clan and Misty begs her to leave, he refuses saying he isn't going to leave her alone at which point a funny scene maybe included, with prolly the new friend of misty could make fun of Ash's crush(hehe). Then, Misty begs the other boy to not hurt Ash but he wishes to see her get Ash out of there by anymeans necessary if to avoid the inevitable conflict. Then Ash and Misty have a crackpot of a battle, both not wanting to hurt each other while having to battle hard whereby Brock challenges the other boy to a match to decide it instead. The battle must be tough and Brock should get hurt very badly, Ash and Misty should both run towards him and blame each other for his condition whereby Brock, tells them not to fight and try to save their friendship from the new trouble.

Then, Ash and Misty have a team battle with the boy and his clan and manage to almost defeat him when a hyperbeam(why not hyperbeam lol?) is directed towards Ash and Misty jumps in to save him but gets hurt herself. Then, Ash finishes the battle up with full rage. He then collects Misty in his arm and blames her for doing such a risky and not needed thing. Then, Misty answers slowly saying that she had to do it for her love. Then Ash gets annoyed and screams that if she loves her then he loves her too and henceforth doesn't want her to get hurt.(naturally) Meanwhile, a smile comes up in Brock's face seeing the lovers finally confess.

The Episode or Movie should end with all the company fully recovered and Misty trying to go to other path when Ash comes and asks her to join the co. Misty should first try not to come as she thinks it was her guilt that all those bad things happened. Then, Ash assures her that it wasn't and says that he will be with her any path she chooses to go and they will get over anything together. Then an emotional conversation followed probably by a Romantic KISS or at least a HUG should be shown!! The rest of the co.should come together and congratulate them and also make fun of them, then they should all travel together.

^Turned out to be real long, but that's what I want Pokemon to be like, be more about battles and also give importance to other things at the meantime.
    Take your time guys and please post what you think of it. I would love to read your ideas too, hope there will be lots coming soon.

Well, Let's leave the blamegame for once. The writers need to have a look at so many fansites and clubs begging Kasumi's return if they want good and dedicated fans to watch the series. The rest of the people will probably see it for a year and two then leave while serious fans will forever stick with it if they don't mess it up the way they are doing it now.

Once Nintendo legend Shigeru Miyamoto said that pokemon games were such a success because Satoshi Tajiri had created them from his inner heart and meant it to be a game he himself would love to play rather than have a commercially succesful game. I just wish the same dedication was seen now with the anime, I just wish they would for once stop thinking about money and try to rebuild pokemon to its above par status. I am certain the money would flow back itself if they just did that.

Well, in the meantime, have a look at my idea of how Misty should be back and confess her love to Ash or The pokeshipping dream should finally come true guys.

I think that since the show is about pokemon, let the confession come when in a pokemon battle. I believe that Misty's character and power was ruined during Johto journeys..so the writers have to bring her back and give her some strong pokemons. Perhaps they could show someone as her relative, probably her brother or a new friend and have her recruit in a strong clan, made to fight tough battles to the bitter end..then Ash comes up and meets them and has a fight against her first..which he either wins or loses after a tough fight. Then, her brother has a go and Ash gets almost mortally wounded in the battle at which point, Misty would break up with the clan and join up with Ash and take care of him. Then..her brother..and to add some flavour..who confesses that he wasn't her real brother..or he loves her and doesn't want her to be with Ash(if he was a new friend) tries to harm Ash...whereby she battles with him and wins but then the whole clan comes up and she decides to go with them rather than have Ash hurt.

Ash wakes up while they are moving and tries to run after them but is too weak to do so and crashes to the arm of maybe Brock, who feels sorry for the two lovebirds.

Then, when Ash gets better, he goes after the clan and Misty begs her to leave, he refuses saying he isn't going to leave her alone at which point a funny scene maybe included, with prolly the new friend of misty could make fun of Ash's crush(hehe). Then, Misty begs the other boy to not hurt Ash but he wishes to see her get Ash out of there by anymeans necessary if to avoid the inevitable conflict. Then Ash and Misty have a crackpot of a battle, both not wanting to hurt each other while having to battle hard whereby Brock challenges the other boy to a match to decide it instead. The battle must be tough and Brock should get hurt very badly, Ash and Misty should both run towards him and blame each other for his condition whereby Brock, tells them not to fight and try to save their friendship from the new trouble.

Then, Ash and Misty have a team battle with the boy and his clan and manage to almost defeat him when a hyperbeam(why not hyperbeam lol?) is directed towards Ash and Misty jumps in to save him but gets hurt herself. Then, Ash finishes the battle up with full rage. He then collects Misty in his arm and blames her for doing such a risky and not needed thing. Then, Misty answers slowly saying that she had to do it for her love. Then Ash gets annoyed and screams that if she loves her then he loves her too and henceforth doesn't want her to get hurt.(naturally) Meanwhile, a smile comes up in Brock's face seeing the lovers finally confess.

The Episode or Movie should end with all the company fully recovered and Misty trying to go to other path when Ash comes and asks her to join the co. Misty should first try not to come as she thinks it was her guilt that all those bad things happened. Then, Ash assures her that it wasn't and says that he will be with her any path she chooses to go and they will get over anything together. Then an emotional conversation followed probably by a Romantic KISS or at least a HUG should be shown!! The rest of the co.should come together and congratulate them and also make fun of them, then they should all travel together.

^Turned out to be real long, but that's what I want Pokemon to be like, be more about battles and also give importance to other things at the meantime.
    Take your time guys and please post what you think of it. I would love to read your ideas too, hope there will be lots coming soon.

OMG...Pokeknight, that is the bestest fan fic to have Misty confess her feelings towards Ash...I read others but I have to say this is the bestest one I read. Which actually makes it seem realistic! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++..I could go on forever! I just love it!

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Hey!! I got more free time today!

@Pokeknight: you have a strong point there :) The first few seasons were truly based on the games and the comics based on Ash getting his pokemon. What was so inspiring here was the avid similarity between pokemon and actual animals--- in fact that's what made it so popular. As far as it's going, thing are still intact a bit, but the feel has diminished because of the consitant switching between the female characters and not listening to the fans... I just wish Taijiri could be hosting the show again :D :D :D Though I doubt he ever did... but I think that's the only way things can rapidly fall into place.

Great story! I think it's a great idea and I also believe things should be this way ;)

@Anime/Mangalover 247: How are you lately??

===============EDIT:=================
    For those of you I offended in any sort of way, I'd like to say sorry ^__^.

Ah, and I just watched the first 3 episodes with Hikari today. They were good (but in Japanese so i couldn't understand much @__@)
    Also I watched some old episodes on YouTube.com... ohh the nostalgia!!

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Well if that's the case, here's my idea if there was really a movie based on Misty's return. The mastermind would be a Pokemon that can control a human. And that Pokemon will be like Mewtwo, out for revenge against humans sicne he is bornt from a lab experimenty, betrayed in feelings and used in many ways.

"And after that, I won! It was SO easy!" Ash exclaimed gleefully to May, who was sitting beside him at the restaurant table. "Nevertheless, I guess Pikachu still needs more training, so Mi-"

"I'll go! Munchlax needs some tough training too, after eating that much amount of food!" May piped up immediately, taking out Munchlax's Pokeball. "And Munchlax can take a break from stealing other people's food as well."

"Err, Ash, I-" Misty piqued in a small, soft voice. Somehow the trio she had been in felt cold and lonely. A hollow and cool sensation filled her hollow heart.

Ash obviously could not hear her, or he was just ignoring her in Misty's opinion. He stood up quickly and smiled at May. "Let's do it at the trees around there," he pointed to a forest and rubbed his hands, "it's not that near to the shop!" Ash followed May as she nodded and walked out of the restaurant.

Misty could not take it anymore-Ash was not the warm, friendly Ash she had knew. No longer the childish, rash Ash she had quarreled time and again with. Not the immature but caring lad she once had been the best friend of. The hollow heart she had urged the empty coldness that Brock and Ash had offered her to enter. Misty stood up, her eyes disappearing behind her fringe. The chair she was seating on fell over, and in a flash, she was gone, shiny circles of tears flying rapidly out of the corner of her flooded, cerulean eyes.

"Wait, MISTY!" Brock's deep voice could be heard, but Misty no longer felt any concern in his voice. Not his, nor Ash's. All that matters to them was NMay and Max now. She was not the close and bestest pal they trusted with warmness. All this realisation was enough to quicken her dashing pace...

'Ash and Brock... We were all so happy and fun-filled last time. It seemed just a few moments ago where Ash was so warm and close with me, when we were quarreling, and Brock was playing peacemaker. Now all that revolves around them are May, May, and MORE MAY!' Misty's thoughts grew wild as they gathered to form the deep hatred she had for her ex-best pals, as well as May, and Max. It wasn't so much of Brock and Max, just May and him. 'Ash. Ash. ASH!!'

Unknown to the melancholic Misty, the legendary Pokemon was just metres away, listening deeply to the depths of her irated heart. He secretly laughed that the human, the kind he hated most, was suffering in regreat and betrayal. Suddenly, the Pokemon felt that she was the perfect human he needed to lead his plan to victory. Grinning slyly, he closed his dark, circled eyes and chanted slowly...

"ASH!!" Misty cried out before passing out due to a sharp, chronic pain in her backhead...

"ASH!" Brock exclaimed with much fury at Ash. 'DID YOU JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID?! ASH!!"

He was completely blank. Misty ran away. In agony. In regret. In melancholy. Deep guilt gushed over him and torrents of regret rained upon him as he reflected about how he had neglected Misty. He had took Misty for granted. He no longer understood Misty's emotions. He thought he was, and he knew he wasn't at that moment. A sorrowful smile was pasted across his face.

"I guess I didn't really understand her, eh?" He whispered softly.

"That's NOT the thing you should be worrying about now! That way Misty headed was a dead end of the Mountain ruins! The restaurant staff told us about this earlier, right?! A legendary pokemon was said to land on there and make the ruins his authority!" May pointed out, much to Brock and Ash's surprise.

"Why? Why are you looking at me like this? I am not an alien, am I?!" Her voice raised, but Max gestured for her to lower her tone. "S-sorry. I guess I just felt guilty about earlier on. I was a bit jealous and worried that Ash may just... I-I don't know!" She grated her teeth. "You... You like her a lot, right? Ash, you really love her, right? Sorry." May lowered her head. "I'll just stay here. You go help Misty, OK? And Max should stay here too."

"She probably needs you two more than anybody else now." Max advised upon seeing the uncomfortable stare Ash had. "Don't worry about us. Go on, for Misty."

TO BE CONTINUED

Lol, sorry! I just gtg! Rushing for time right now, since I will be going to a theme park later on (It's a night-time theme park), so continued next post. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back