• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Well everything is quite bleak now. Sadly the feel of this club has significantly lost its touch ever since our greatest members have left. Young Max and A-one O___O Nooo! About your concept xoxkris, I already did it from what I remember. I'm gonna make a few changes cuz you really are (in my perspective as an older brother) a young child ^___^ *hugs* (hehe :3) and also about the Miniskirt things. I'm also one usually against it, and I probably won't make a really short miniskirt unless the character is wearing really long socks or whatever those are called :P.

About xoxkris's topic. I believe something from those cheezy Karaoke Revolution volume 3 and party soundtracks. I'm really bad with names, maybe someone else can fill you in on those :(

Projects to do:
    1) Group Pic for club
    2) Pokemon Xtreme Misty's Edition (closed until further notice for development)

after these two, Sayonara you guys forever. Yes, all my posts, everything of mine will disappear from here. Unless like a croud of so many members drag me back (very unlikely) I won't come back.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, I'm back. I've got many more cute pics to post. " needs to get back to posting in here regularly again."

Misty looks really cute.^_^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    TKinc: Yay! Older brother! Onii-chan! Lol. I will certainly miss ya. Oh, well, let's see, are they called leg warmers or something? But anyway, I hope it's OK for me with boots and miniskirt? Lol ^^

Oww, I will certainly miss ya! -hugs Oniichan- Must think of me too, OK? Lol, I sound like... A mad pony from the zoo. XD

I only get to post here because my elder brother's showing me that, "You better give me now or else I....." look, so I guess I gotta go. How I wish I had a good elder brother liek Karasuma or TKinc! XD

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012

I've gotten back into doing more hula pics, and who better to do one of than our favorite Water Pokémon Trainer Misty! I based this hula pic of her off of A-one's pic here! However, I went and included several of her Pokémon in the pic as well! What do you think?!

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Well, I'm back. I've got many more cute pics to post. " needs to get back to posting in here regularly again."

Misty looks really cute.^_^

ZOMG! Is that from a Japanese episode? -shot-

Anyways, konichiwa minna-san!

I'm Katsu Koneko, Katsu-chan for short and I'd like to join this club because Tkinc-san reminded me of how lazy I've been for joining this club. -falls over-

Soo anyway, hi hi!

*cough*And I recognize some of you from the Pokeship thread*cough* XD

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Katsu! You joined ^___^ I'm very glad :) Hey all you guys! I have a lot of work but I'll check every now and then :) I'm still not done with that group pic completion yet. And O___O I lost my faaaavorite binder with the original group pic *cries* I gotta find it! Anywho, if I can't find it, it's alright. I'll just have to do a little bit more clean up and start drawing more characters for the club. All the original members will obviously be in the group pic and some additional. That's about it.

Ah! Welcome back ML17!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Lol, poor Misty, but she looks so kawaii there! Hyannnna~ Lol! Time for a new topic, people!

If Misty knew about our crazy fandom over her, what will her reaction be?
    Heh heh, I just thought of this last night when I realsied I was missing Misty so much and all that XD

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Wow, this is one long thread.

*Knocks on Door*

My pokemon:Gyrados
    Can i join?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hi, everyone. welcome to the club, Jack and Katsu Koneku. Sayonara, Tkinc and A-One. Anyways, the letter(s) involving the worldwide boycott ultimatum if they don't bring back Misty has been sent to Japan on 11/13/06. Also, Misty Wishmaker, look, I know of the rumor, and I respect your beliefs, but didn't Misty return in the Togepi arc and the beginning of Battle Frontier? Since if I recall correctly, those weren't exactly specials (At least, they weren't along the lines of Pokemon Hosos / Pokemon Chronicles, the tenth anniversary special, the mystery dungeon special, or any of those.) so her voice actress couldn't have quit, same as Gary Oak's voice actor (Who also was gone and got one special and one main episode [and by one episode, I mean in the flesh, I don't count memories as actual appearances.].)

Anyways, Misty has really got to come back. For the sake of the show, she needs to. I mean, just because she might have not boded well in Johto, does not mean that they should have axed her, I mean from what I hear, all the characters didn't bode well in Johto. If they felt that Johto was the problem, they should have ended the Anime right there, not basically drive many of the remaining main characters (ie, Team Rocket, Ash, Brock [no offense to those of you who like them (I like Ash and Brock, Team Rocket I just tolerate) just saying.) down to the ground. Also, for those of you reading this that say (not club members, per se, just readers of this that aren't even members of this site or are but don't necessarily want Misty to return.) that she had absolutely no role whatsoever, what was the point of all those Misty-centric episodes, then? And what was the problem of her being out of character to go into a pokemon Contest? She did technically Participate in a Pokemon Contest (the Pokemon Princess Festival WAS a Pokemon Contest of sorts, wasn't it? Basically the contestants appeal before the main tournament by wearing kimonos, they then battle. And that episode was made before AG was even an idea yet, and I also doubt that that particular episode was a filler, especially since Jesse caught her lickitung (yes, it might have been underused, but it still was a main characters pokemon.).). Sorry if I am repeating old points.

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Yes, all my posts, everything of mine will disappear from here. Unless like a croud of so many members drag me back (very unlikely) I won't come back.

...maybe I'm not a crowd of people, but I can be a "cloud" of people... "come back Tsuki!" the cloud will yell! XD

@MistyMix89: You're part of PC? I never noticed! Anyways, hi!! =D

@CClair:..I wish I had a Misty pumpkin ;__;

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    ...maybe I'm not a crowd of people, but I can be a "cloud" of people... "come back Tsuki!" the cloud will yell! XD

@MistyMix89: You're part of PC? I never noticed! Anyways, hi!! =D

@CClair:..I wish I had a Misty pumpkin ;__;
    Yay, and I'll be the rain to pull Tsuki back up to us!! Lol! Nobody replied to the new topic? I guess I'll just have to do it then..

What will Misty's reaction be if she knew of our crazy fandom over her?

Well, I say she'll really appreciate it and smile at us and get really braggy to Ash because of it. Because that's her nature, to shopw Ash that she's better than him, lol. Or maybe offer some really kind grins to us! Yay!

If I knew her I'll probably be squabbling with her. Haha XD

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    @ mistywishmaker: Hiyas to you, too! XD

In my opinion, I can't see her coming back yet. Now that we have Hikari with Super Contests, we have no idea where the writers are heading into. Perhaps for the end of this new season, we could see her again, but then again, we may not. I'm hoping she can have another cameo or at least the Hosos/Chronicles be brought back since May, Drew, and Harley are in Johto now.

Although, she did make a tiny appearance, that is, if you let a lure count. xD

What will Misty's reaction be if she knew of our crazy fandom over her?

She better start running from me. xD

Me: ZOMG, it's Misty! Yay! <3
    Misty: Er... hi? ._.;
    Me: Come with me! >O
    Misty: What the-? Where are you taking me?! Who's going to watch the gym?
    Me: Oh, don't worry, I already took care of that... >D

*pictures Violet, Lily, and Daidy hypnotized in a corner of the gym* >D

Misty: Where are we going, and let go of me!
    Me: *opens the door where the fans are standing, some holding posters, some dressed up as Misty, while others going crazy* xD

Misty: o_____O; Who are you people?
    Everybody: We are your... fans! <333~
    Me: Everybody get her! >O

xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back