• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    What outfit (other than her Original/AG outfit) would Misty look best in.

Hmm, I would say her kimono outfit {the one she danced in with Satoshi}, and her Chronicles outfit.

@TKinc: *hugs back* Lol~ I was just having some problems, that was all xDD
    @MWM: Glamourous fanart~ You skills are getting better and better~

Well, I posted this in the Pokeshipping FC, but I guess I just have to say this again. My grandfather passed away a week ago, so in a state of depression, preparing for my new school and helping the adults with the funeral, I forgot to post ;__;

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    @Kris: Awwwwww. You get nothing but hugs from me. <3

Thanks for the comments guys... this is probably the last time you'll be seeing me here for a while. Please keep the Misty club up and running, everyone!!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    What outfit (other than her Original/AG outfit) would Misty look best in.
    This one, definitely
    a full body shot
    Misty even likes it herself, which means a lot
    And she truly looks the best in this outfit because she's wearing all of her colors.
    Btw, just something I felt I should point out
    With the way Misty dresses, the colors, you'd think she'd be a fire or electric type trainer, not a water trainer.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Well, that's a really nice dress, she looks gorgeous in that one. But, that'd be called frantic by many lol, so she probably won't wear that around much. Hmm, with her normal dress(Kanto dress), I think you can take her as a water trainer because she wore blue shorts, and those were really short(something someone who plays a lot with water would wear) and her top was yellow, not a color which disregards water for fire.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Soara's a PokeShipper
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

サトシ×カスミ

That's exactly what Soara wrote under the picture.

It's nice to know the webmaster of Pokesho is a Pokeshipper and a Misty fan too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hey, guys! Well, since they might not take my letter seriously (the chances of one letter getting her back, even with the boycott ultimatum, are fairly low.) how about we prove to the Japanese writers how big the Misty Fanbase really is and (excluding myself since i've already sent my letter over two months ago.) we all send a letter requesting for Misty to return to the main cast. I have already made this suggestion to the bulbagarden Misty club (yes, I just joined.) and I am hoping to increase our odds on bringing back Misty by getting as many of the fanbase to do this as possible. I feel that the more letters we send to them, the higher we get to success. Anyways, Misty has got to return to the main cast. I mean, even though she didn't do as much in Johto as she did in previous sagas, she still did plenty of stuff in that saga. I mean, Misty did take care of that crybaby Marril (which, in the part of Marril's crying possibly being unbearable, is quite an amazing feat in and of itself), she held off Holly Male in a water pokemon match in the third movie, held off the Team rocket organization while Ash got Mewtwo to the Purity spring, won a race in the 5th
    Movie as well as using her pokemon against the reanimated fossil pokemon to allow Ash to stop Oakley and Annie, and the entire Whirl cup arc, theres possibly more that I haven't researched yet. Also, it is nice to know that Soara is a Misty fan, especially since that is enough proof there that Misty did not spread hatred across Asia as many people like to believe. Anyways, that is all for now.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Hey guys I came back! Future exams really cause that I don't have so much time for my obsessions these days. I think the best Misty outfit is green water suit from special episode.
    MWM: TOO CUTE FABULOUS GLAMOUR and... ahhh I can't imagine how you draw your fanarts. I'm extremely impressed 0 . 0

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Have I ever talked about all the utter HELL us Misty fans go through at Serebiiforums? I mean they'll let people bash Misty to bits (like say how "ugly" or "scrawny" she is or how they wanted to "watch her burn in hell". No one stops them at all. Now when people say the same thing about May, they'll be yelled at and reported for being a bitter Misty fan (regardless if they like Misty or not)
    Let's start off with this guy Cybercubed. He's perfectly okay when people say they hate Misty and love May. But when it comes to the reverse, he imediately jumps down their throats and assumes they're "bitter Misty fans" He (and loads of other members say they hated or disliked Misty because she did "nothing". Cybercubed even goes ahead saying that May is the "miracle" that brought the anime to life again.
    But we all know that she did do loads of stuff in Johto.
    There, I said it.
    On a lighter note, I did an animation with Misty and Hinata, the Pokemon ranger.
    linked because it's a big file

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Have I ever talked about all the utter HELL us Misty fans go through at Serebiiforums? I mean they'll let people bash Misty to bits (like say how "ugly" or "scrawny" she is or how they wanted to "watch her burn in hell". No one stops them at all. Now when people say the same thing about May, they'll be yelled at and reported for being a bitter Misty fan (regardless if they like Misty or not)
    Let's start off with this guy Cybercubed. He's perfectly okay when people say they hate Misty and love May. But when it comes to the reverse, he imediately jumps down their throats and assumes they're "bitter Misty fans" He (and loads of other members say they hated or disliked Misty because she did "nothing". Cybercubed even goes ahead saying that May is the "miracle" that brought the anime to life again.
    But we all know that she did do loads of stuff in Johto.
    There, I said it.
    On a lighter note, I did an animation with Misty and Hinata, the Pokemon ranger.
    linked because it's a big file

Now then, another one of Cybercubed hater. Well, I find the guy pretty cool though. And if anyone among extreme May fans is worthy of having a good debate with, then its him. He supports himself with good logic, a rare thing for May fans. At least he doesn't flame Misty fans big time like Battlefranky used to. As far as promistyhaters are concerned, I have seen Cybercubed scream at them too, I don't think he hates Misty, he hates uber Misty fans, and it is true that many Misty fans are a bit like May fans too. He just seems to think May is cooler than Misty.(which is so wrong but oh well, he can think so) I don't think you should be whining about him here though, try to look at things from his point of view and try to beat him in his own game, with logic, if you can't, then just ask him to stop flaming Misty, his answer will be don't come to this thread then, which is my recommendation too, don't go to threads where such debates are going if you can't stand them, try pming Cybercubed to stop if you feel personally irritated, just don't complain about him in another forum, what it does is that it shows that you are weak, and it gives opportunity to extend the influence of guys like Cybercubed and BattleFranky who will take every opportunity to prove that Misty fans are weaklings and worthless just like Misty. So, try to solve problems over at serebii right there, k?

P.S: The animation is cool :p, didn't get how an outline animation would be a big enough file to be linked though. And add the speech bubbles to allow us to see what they are seeing next time :).

Guest123_x1

Now when people say the same thing about May, they'll be yelled at and reported for being a bitter Misty fan (regardless if they like Misty or not)
    From what I see, there's just as much May pitching/boasting/whatever you call it here as on Serebii (especially with AdvanceShipping)

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Back to the Sketchboard

Hey guys! Long time no see! I've been here and there lately on this board (mostly checking and not commenting). Sadly, I must say that I've been in some sort of project blockade O__O. I've been doing many projects at one time but woah it's getting rough XD. Anywho that's why I've not been here, chatting nearly at all- because of those projects and because I can't find the Pokecomm group pic anymore V___V *cries* I'll still start on a new paper but I'm gonna have to search the ref. on this computer (takes pretty long =3)

I see you talk about the situation in the Serebii forums. I do agree, we all should just go and use logic against people who flame in the first place. Luckily, there is logic on both sides, so you can definitely have a good argument with May Fans like Cybercubed as Pokeknight mentioned. However, really, theres a total Mixed message with Pokemon in the first place. One being that it isn't doing all that well as it might have been if they used proper 'emotioneering' on the show when Misty was there - such as making an intriguing saga like flow with a large twist and some big secrets, though I'm not sure what the incentive of the artist's are. Now they have Hikari, and obviously there are now Hikari fans. Personally, she's a very cute character and she'll be a joy to see how she goes later on, but in terms of logic, leaving Misty out this long is wrong v___v.

And a thing to add:
    [Maybe I'll not be lazy and pull up the list somewhat later =3]
    ... Group Pic Additions:
    4) Otter-Mii-kun
    5) Kasumi (did I add you o.o)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Whoa, not on here for a long time, eh? Sorry. PC was kind of a bother lately, not a bit like the fun I had since I started, but don't worry, I'm planning my smallest comeback xDDD

Actually, I only posted because I saw TKinc posting xDDD I was wondering what happened to the group pic, but I guess that could wait ^^ IMO, I don't care what the Misty haters say about her. So as long as I know, Misty does has faluts, but everybody's not perfect. Misty isn't what they say about her D<<

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Like, hasn't he added you? xDDD;; What are all the topics about adding, people? *rofl* Oh, and anybody seen any Misty fandom lately? We need more <33~ *goes fanart hunting*

Or, how about a new topic for a change? Mwuhahaha~

What if Misty was to be swirled into the World of Digimon~? What will she do and will she want to have a Digimon? If yes which Digimon?

Topic opener to work xDDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back