• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
  • Meh, I never really trusted that interview. I mean, even IF he actually did believe she won't return, he pretty much said the same thing about Brock during the OI, and look what happened.

Besides, considering the fact that He also didn't even know that Platinum was even in development based on comments on the interview, as well as the fact that, since Season 10/DP started, he was demoted from Director of the show to a mere storyboard artist, based on comments on WPM, we have to take his word with a grain of salt.

Yeah, but during Orange Islands, the show was a bit more ad lib. They'd only just decided that they wanted the show to run for more than one season. :\ Currently, they seem to be planning ahead a bit more.

And the opposing interview, from Misty's VA, only states that she'll return, not that she'll return as a main character. So I reckon we'll see a few more cameos, but that's gonna be it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Yeah, but during Orange Islands, the show was a bit more ad lib. They'd only just decided that they wanted the show to run for more than one season. :\ Currently, they seem to be planning ahead a bit more.

true, but even still, he's no longer the director, so, as I said, even IF he actually believed his word, that still doesn't mean it's set in stone. Besides, didn't he and his writing staff lie to 4Kids in regards to Ash's father appearing in Season 5?

And the opposing interview, from Misty's VA, only states that she'll return, not that she'll return as a main character. So I reckon we'll see a few more cameos, but that's gonna be it.

Well, yeah, but even you have to admit that this was the first, and so far, only time where Misty's VA was the one who hinted at a future appearance. I mean, She never posted in her blog that Misty would be appearing in the Mirage Kingdom Arc, the Mt. Moon Arc, or even the 10th Anniversary Special, and the last one would probably have been a good time to mention it, don't you think? I'd say she might have meant an actual return.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Well, yeah, but even you have to admit that this was the first, and so far, only time where Misty's VA was the one who hinted at a future appearance. I mean, She never posted in her blog that Misty would be appearing in the Mirage Kingdom Arc, the Mt. Moon Arc, or even the 10th Anniversary Special, and the last one would probably have been a good time to mention it, don't you think? I'd say she might have meant an actual return.

I admit that its a bit suspicious, but it doesn't mean we'll be blessed with a permanent return. It could just be that the VA in question has been too damn lazy to tell us any of the other times :D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • *_* Sexy Misty!
    link

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • @MistyLover: Can you upload it for us when you get a time?
    @CC: That is 'practically' suggestive though >.>... but I guess it could have been worse

Hmm... I have a great idea. If we could make a short comic-story of Misty somewhere around the spring season, what things should we include? How about we start a small script?

I think for the most part that we would definitely have to work with some encounters at like a very greeny place, with a little bit of wind and a lake (as for one of the major places). As for the characters. The whole gang, from start to finish.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Ok, ever since this huge "new major pokemon game" announcement and the huge hype about it, I had this vision of it (if it is) as GS DS and that made come up with one thought: GSC Misty. I can just see her having a Platinum-style motion sprite where she takes her hair down. I also began to wonder if she might make a cameo in the show as GSC-Style Misty (we already was her in the GSC clothes at the very end of Cerulean Blues briefly).

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Well, for those of you who say IF we get a Johto remake you might be happy to know its a reality. Johto remakes will be released in Japan this fall and they are official ones, not fan created ROM hacks.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • New members, I assume?

It's awesome to be back for a bit. I get such nostagia just coming here. Heh. :]

It's another summer, another season with no signs of Misty. I daresay I smell a cameo coming up? It was always during summer when Misty's random cameos showed up x]

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I honestly hope Misty appears at some point in Shinou because I really want her to meet Hikari and I think my friend who is an OysterShipper (MistyxHikari) wants them to meet too.

If not, then Misty and Hikari will be the only two main girls who haven't met yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hey.

I had made a post a while ago, but it got deleted by Gretchen.

Anyways, I'll make sure that Misty comes back, one way or another. I'm planning on having some friends of mine, while we go to college, to try and get some signatures from their local colleges. I also plan to do the same at my college.

In fact, I'm also planning to make a blog detailing my history as to why I'm so committed to this cause, if any of you are interested.

Sad news, I retired from SPPf's Misty club, though it's mainly because Randomspot555 joined (we have a bit of a feud, as far as my talk page goes.). (Let's just hope it doesn't get deleted this time)

Anyways, for her appearance in Sinnoh, it's likely to happen. Assuming they add in a random water league in either Sunyside, route 223, the Pokemon Island League, or the Battle Zone, she'll appear. Plus, they've yet to give Togekiss a proper debut (they can't have Togekiss with Cynthia, as they are very unlikely to do Platinum Lineups [if they were going to do them, Byron and Candice would have had them], they also can't just assign them to a random trainer since they are said to be very rare, even considered legendary [as evidenced by Togetic not appearing in Johto, despite it originating there, and it not receiving a proper debut until Togepi Evolved.), so they'll need to have Misty/Togetic appear to do that. As Misty was hinted to have appeared in DP by Mayumi Iizuka, there's still a chance.

Seeing how Transformers is coming out soon, I might as well try and make a topic on this:

If Misty is a Transformer, and is to transform into anything, what would she be able to transform into?

My guess would be either a Submarine or an Aircraft Carrier. For Beast Modes, I'd think a Sea Serpent, or a Jellyfish.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hey guys,

when I was going to my local Blockbuster Video Store for a visit, I noticed something peculiar:

Take a look at this card stand. Notice anything?

don't see it? How about looking more closely?

Misty is on there, when they could have easily tried to replace her with Dawn or at the very least May.

I asked an employee at Blockbuster about when she got the display on the stand, and she said it was within the last year.

Even AFTER Misty had been removed, they didn't seem to try and update it. Therefore, removing her was indeed a big mistake, as she is crucial to the show/franchise in the very same way Ash is claimed to be.

Did any of you encounter similar stands with Misty on it at your local Blockbusters? If so, we might use these to our advantage to bring her back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back