• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Naruto Discussion Thread (even shippuden)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome! =D

Yeah Deidara is soo awesome! I really like his hair! I been wondering that myself! How does it make it like that. Everything he does it is art! XDD It looks cool. And I love when he says "Art is a BANG!" I love that saying. XD Yeah, I heard it is going to be curtains for him, but I don't want to get into too much yet. I haven't read it.

Well I wanted Zabu and Haku back. Well even though they weren't too evil. I wanted them to be brought back to life.

Toshinden

Up-and-coming
    Years
    Any dead villans you wish would be magicly brought back with no explination whatsoever? =D

Yeah, Zabuza - he wasn't even evil at the end of his story-arc. If he were "magically" brought back, he'd probably team up with the good guys against Kisame, since they were both members of that team of swordsmen that they talked about in one of the lame filler episodes with the lightning-sword guy who was obsessed with funerals.

*edit* I almost forgot about the guy who could control the rate at which bones grew, and use them as weapons - what was his name again, Kimimaro or something like that?

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Welcome new members. :3

Yeah, his name was Kimimaru. I actually got very fond of him after reading a couple of comics with him in it. XD And the guy that was obsessed with funerals was creepy. I liked his little buddy a lot, though. Ranmaru or something. XD

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    I actually really like Naruto. I hearted it since the day I saw it.
    The series just has a great quality to it. At the start it seems kinda childish, with silly Jutsus like the "Escape" jutsu, and then a few Episodes down the line, you see Kakashi & Zabuza duking it out. lol. I liked that jump in seriousness, though. It was unexpected, and it was something that I could enjoy. The series had serious parts to it, and had really comical parts to it, like Jiraiya and Naruto's "Sexy Jutsu" xD. I found them hilarious.
    Maybe Spoiler...I LOVE the battle between Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage, and Orochimaru. That battle was one of the best in Naruto history. The power of the Jutsus they used was just, like, WOW.

Shippuden has had me hooked like crazy. I have been loving the Episodes. The later ones have been very interesting...especially now that Kakashi & Naruto get to face off against Deidara, who I have always liked. His arty-ness is just cool. =P

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    Welcome! =D

Yeah Deidara is soo awesome! I really like his hair! I been wondering that myself! How does it make it like that. Everything he does it is art! XDD It looks cool. And I love when he says "Art is a BANG!" I love that saying. XD Yeah, I heard it is going to be curtains for him, but I don't want to get into too much yet. I haven't read it.

Well I wanted Zabu and Haku back. Well even though they weren't too evil. I wanted them to be brought back to life.
    Wrar x3 I wish I had Deidara's hair. I totally agree, Zabuza and Haku were Pwsum! Yeah..My friend on Youtube went missing for a couple days cause she's upset about what looks like Deidara's dimise NOOOO DEIDEI!!! >______<

Zazzeh

Years
    Welcome new members. :3

Yeah, his name was Kimimaru. I actually got very fond of him after reading a couple of comics with him in it. XD And the guy that was obsessed with funerals was creepy. I liked his little buddy a lot, though. Ranmaru or something. XD
    Yeah, I liked Kimimaru alot..Man..wish I could do THAT with MY armbones xDDD.

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    I unfolded your little spoiler tag, DarkIllusion, and that's a good point. It's rumoured he comes back as Tobi. Apparently they have the same injuries, and Tobi's mask emphsises his one good eye, and well, the hardest peice of evidence here:

Obito...After a little converting... Obito - O + switch letters around = Tobi. Lol.

Oh and, apparently Masashi Kishimoto has a thing for reincarnations and was inspired by DBZ.

The Kakashi Gaiden's awesome, no?

That means that there going to kakashi gardian episode in shippuden it should come on as a flash back that what should happen.

Zazzeh

Years
    Sorry to be a lil' off topic but..I just read Naruto Manga ch 362...WHAT WAS DEIDARA THINKING?!?!? That dude is insane! Man...I would just frickin give up >_< I would never think to BLOW myself up o___o & now my friend is all upset about it. Whaaah TT_TT

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I actually really like Naruto. I hearted it since the day I saw it.
    The series just has a great quality to it. At the start it seems kinda childish, with silly Jutsus like the "Escape" jutsu, and then a few Episodes down the line, you see Kakashi & Zabuza duking it out. lol. I liked that jump in seriousness, though. It was unexpected, and it was something that I could enjoy. The series had serious parts to it, and had really comical parts to it, like Jiraiya and Naruto's "Sexy Jutsu" xD. I found them hilarious.
    Maybe Spoiler...I LOVE the battle between Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage, and Orochimaru. That battle was one of the best in Naruto history. The power of the Jutsus they used was just, like, WOW.

Shippuden has had me hooked like crazy. I have been loving the Episodes. The later ones have been very interesting...especially now that Kakashi & Naruto get to face off against Deidara, who I have always liked. His arty-ness is just cool. =P

Yeah, the episodes with Kakashi and Zabuza were just the coolest! I wuv Haku, even if he does look like a girl. O_o Sexy Jutsu. XD Loved that as well. :3
    Yeah, that battle was really cool. I hated the stand-off thing, though, where they stood there with Orochimaru's soul almost ripped out of him. That went on forever!!

Yeah, I can't wait until the next one comes out! Deidara is very awesome~

Yeah, I liked Kimimaru alot..Man..wish I could do THAT with MY armbones xDDD.

Yeah, that would be cool~ Except I always wondered why he never bleeds when he brings out his bones. It seems kinda impossible that there's never blood on his bones, considering the fact that he has to tear through tissue and stuff to get his bones out. XD But then again, it's just a cartoon.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    isn't there a club like this already to discuss Naruto???. when does the next episode come on, next week right or is it this Thursday (in our case Friday on youtube or something)

:t354:TG

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, Episode 20 of Shippuuden was awesome! I really enjoyed it. But I heard from other sites, that most people thought it was boring, and the art wasn't good! Come on! I thought it was a great episode!
    Spoiler:

Oh the next episode of Shippuuden should next Thursday(Japan), Friday here(if you download from a torrent that is). Back to its regular schedule. Thank goodness.

Last edited:

Dragon Commando

I SUPPORT TEAM KABUTO!
    Years
    Naruto is one of the best anime to ever exist, and......

Minor characters are underappreciated!

All jokes aside, my favorite overall character is tied between Temari and Kakashi. And Misumi.

But I do mean it about the Minor character thing.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ ^Awesome point you got there, Dragon Commando! Yeah most of the minor characters go unnoticed after their arc or episode is over. And they do get underappreciated. It would be nice if we get to see some of them one more time, but that is just me.

And jakex, this isn't the place to ask about Pokemon...this is a Naruto Disscussion Thread. Sorry, but I don't have anything to trade.

Dragon Commando

I SUPPORT TEAM KABUTO!
    Years
    ^ ^Awesome point you got there, Dragon Commando! Yeah most of the minor characters go unnoticed after their arc or episode is over. And they do get underappreciated. It would be nice if we get to see some of them one more time, but that is just me.

And jakex, this isn't the place to ask about Pokemon...this is a Naruto Disscussion Thread. Sorry, but I don't have anything to trade.

I'm glad you agree, but just to make sure that you know what I mean, I'm talking about characters like Misumi Tsurugi, who only has a voice role in two episodes before the fillers, but he's only in like two episodes there too before he dies! Nonetheless I love that guy. Yeah, I'm a freak. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah, I see what you are saying now. I know what you mean, sometimes they are only there for about two of all the fillers, and then you don't get to see them again. Most of them, you only got to see once. But I do wish they were there longer.

Hmm...which reminds me. Do you think Viz will dub the fillers?

Dragon Commando

I SUPPORT TEAM KABUTO!
    Years
    I really don't care if people bash on me for saying this, but I actually hope they do, because I want to see the Sea Country Filler in English, and see how Amachi and Isaribi sound.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, I think they should dub them, most of them I heard are pretty interesting. And I did watch a few.

Like I watched Episode 176,
    Spoiler:
    LOL! I liked that one.

And I want to see the cooking one.

There will be fans who won't like it if they do dub the fillers. But I think if they skip the fillers and go straight to Shippuuden...we might catch up to the Japanese. And I don't know if that could be a good idea. So for sake of not catching up to the Japanese, and we always have episodes...I want Viz to dub the fillers. *gets rocks thrown*

Dragon Commando

I SUPPORT TEAM KABUTO!
    Years
    Yeah, I know what you mean about people not wanting fillers. I think it's really dumb that people don't like them just because they aren't in the manga, and therefore, they think they suck. I know some people who actually like the fillers.

I'm going to have to watch that one you just talked about. It seems pretty funny.

Back