• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • Hello NRness! How are you? Do you watch The Simpsons? (y'know, the TV show with yellow people on it) And if you do, who's your fave character?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Retsu! How is going? Work for me is not to bad this week til this weekend which is tomorrow. XD But it is alright. So how is going?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Hi,everyone. I am very sorry for did not post here for few days ago. I was very busy. How is everyone today? And thank you very much to everyone who putting me in your favouirte PC members list.

Bartness: Hi,Bartness. I am great. Thank you. How are you? I am sorry. I did not watch it ,but I have heart about it. Who is your favouirte character?(Besides,Lisa.)
    Kyliemuffin: Hi,Kyliemuffin. I am great. Thank you. How are you? Thank you very much for comment.
    Lucy: Hi,Lucy. Everything is going okay. I have a lot of homework ,but I finish them already.(Except only one ,but just print it. I saved it into my computer already. I will print it today.) How are you?
    Ellen: Hi,Ellen. I am great. Thank you. How are you?
    Spirit: Hi,Spirit. I am great. Thank you. How are you? Please do not be worry. We can chat on MSN and Yahoo!. Are you still use MSN? If you are still using it,plesae send message to me with your identity and if you also use Yahoo!,please send your identity to me too. You can find my MSN and my Yahoo! identity in my profile.(I have changed them. Please check those new addresses.)

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • Originally posted by NR

Spirit: Hi,Spirit. I am great. Thank you. How are you? Please do not be worry. We can chat on MSN and Yahoo!. Are you still use MSN? If you are still using it,plesae send message to me with your identity and if you also use Yahoo!,please send your identity to me too. You can find my MSN and my Yahoo! identity in my profile.(I have changed them. Please check those new addresses.)

I'm good thanks. ^^ Yep, I still use MSN. ^^ OK, I'll make sure to do that and to check out the new addresses. Might explain why I haven't seen you on there for a while. ^^ Thanks. So how are you today my little friend? ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back