• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm...I wonder where is BJ? ._. *looks for her* *shurgs* I hope you will return soon. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • *feels so nice* Everyone... Thanks a lot for caring about me... I am so busy. Everything in my life is so busy now. I... Uhh... Cannot come here anymore... i am so busy. Please understand me. So this is a farewell message... Everyminute at PC is one of the best times in my life. i will never forget it. Forever... I promise. I love everyone. You all are really great friends. I study so hard in this year and I am pretty sure it would be more hard next year,next of next year and maybe,forever... Thanks for everything,everyone. But do not worry. I am still doing Xanga. Maybe,I cannot update as often as before ,but I just hope we can still chat. Ellen and Shana,you have Xanga,right? Please go to my new site,www.xanga.com/WolfRacerMichael My new site and I am still role-play. I am still using MSN and Yahoo! too. The IDs are same as my new Xanga name.(For MSN,I use @hotmail.com. Not @msn.com.) And for people who do not have IM,e-mail me. We can chat. Thanks for everything. Sorry again,everyone. I have just told I will never leave here ,but everything in my life made me gone... Sorry... Good bye. Thanks for everything... My all best friends! ^^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Nooo! Don't leave!!! Are you ever going to come back?
    Well, goodbye! I hope you study well and here's some good luck! *gives good luck*
    GOODBYE!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • *hugs* *gives you heaps of muffins* I know how it feels to feel you're too busy for PC, and I really hope we can chat sometime BJmuffin-chan. You're very, very special to me and I will miss you insanely. ._. I hope in some stage in your life, you can visit just once or something, and I'm gonna subscribe to your Xanga, I'll register again, because I don't want to lose contact with you. ;-;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Noooo...I am going to miss you so much BJ. You were one of my first friends I made in PC. So I wish you luck with school and I hope we will meet. See ya. *hugs*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    We will all miss you BJ and we will always care about you. I hope to have contact with you soon.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • =/ I really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate to do this, but you've all had a chance to say bye and now I have to lock this as she's leaving ._. I'm gonna miss you so much and I've been putting this off... but yeah...
    *LOCKED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back