• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Pincushion/Amelia Fanclub

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    lol, yes my real Name is Amelia, and darn proud of it, I'd like you to call me it, I sound like a robot if you called me UN, Or Username, Mwah.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It was very good thank you Blue Jasmine, what about yours? Btw Shana, they spell it Amelie, or emelie, or somthimes even umelia!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    ^^ Thats good, lol, I guess some people spell it like that because its kind of pronouced U - Meli - eh, well thats what most people think its not U dammit is A, A-meli-a

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Lol, I don't know really, I just don't get it..and find it a lil freaky, anyway news for the club, Im not paired with the georgeous NiNGI!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Username said:
    Lol, I don't know really, I just don't get it..and find it a lil freaky, anyway news for the club, Im not paired with the georgeous NiNGI!
    Did you say you are NOT paired with NiNGI? O_____o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm finally back! Anyway....0.0 Why'd you break up with him?

Welcome to the club Eliana!

I'm gonna make a member list

Club Leader:
    PokeJungle

Co-Leaders:
    Star and Blue Jasmine

Honoured Member:
    Username [Amelia]

Members:
    Eliana

Only people who were active are getting counted >>;

Back