• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • Everybody who supports Iris x anything is blind. Can't you see that Iris is in a relationship with Giovanni and his persian? The hints out there are countless, so I can't list them here, but if you want my proof, you can search the Iris fanclub for my post.

Edit: Here

Iris and Giovanni? I can not see that happening. It's like Dawn x Cyrus all over again.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    Iris x Bel is interesting
    Iris/Bianca is a lot more interesting in the games. Iris not only hots hits it off with Bianca almost immediately, but she basically inspires the rest of Bianca's growth in the plot, simply by being Bianca's bodyguard.

The speed at which it happened, I was like, "Holy crap." I only wish they had interacted more, later in the game.

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
  • Well, I dunno about you guys, but I really support CilanXBrock, but they have to be in Pokemon form because otherwise, it's just weird. Of course Cilan is a Pansage and Brock is a Exploud. And they get married and have children with the egg move Astonish.

You know, I really shouldn't give away the plots to my fan fictions so much. :(

work.6465080.1.sticker,375x360.troll-face-v1.png

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I posted a valid explanation. Find a flaw in my theory and I will withdraw it.
    ...she hasn't met either of them. (considering she probably doesn't meet Giovanni in the TR VS TP special, even if she does it hasn't aired yet.) :P

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:
    >__> It wasn't obvious enough that I implied I had to go study calculus?

Does not compute? Obviously your CPU must be set at 2 Hertz.

No. Get my girl away from that freak.

Well it's not like it was detailed! >_>

Erm, actually, it's much higher than that. I recently upgraded. ;)

I hope you were being sarcastic in the rest of your paragraph. She thinks she's top-of-the-world yet she doesn't want to train her Axew or even take her Excadrill out for a spin. *no pun intended*

Freak?!? I'm sorry but I must disagree. He pwns both Cheren and Bianca as rivals, in fact he'd go very well with Iris as well as Bianca.

AshPikastar said:
    Iris and Giovanni? I can not see that happening. It's like Dawn x Cyrus all over again.

Why Giovanni? If we want a DawnxCyrus redux, shouldn't that be Iris and Ghetsis? And wouldn't the Gen I equivalent be Misty and Giovanni?

ZeroX5 said:
    Man if the group were Ash/Iris/Misty, Ash would probably kill himself.

Sounds like Ash with Dawn and May all over again.

Frostik said:
    Iris/Bianca is a lot more interesting in the games. Iris not only hots hits it off with Bianca almost immediately, but she basically inspires the rest of Bianca's growth in the plot, simply by being Bianca's bodyguard.

The speed at which it happened, I was like, "Holy crap." I only wish they had interacted more, later in the game.

Totally agree with this. First of all, did Bianca like having Iris as her "bodyguard"? A later battle with Bianca shows that she wants to be herself and not have protection. And instead it turns out Bianca becomes the player's bodyguard for reasons unknown (because I can take care of myself). Never liked how Cheren kept telling me to do this and that and treating me like a noob, but that's besides the point.

Jorah said:
    I agree, Iris isn't good enough for Barry.

Give me a good reason why not.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • does anyone here ship iris with barry?

As much as I love Barry; I don't really see their personality working that well.

Why Giovanni? If we want a DawnxCyrus redux, shouldn't that be Iris and Ghetsis? And wouldn't the Gen I equivalent be Misty and Giovanni?

I haven't met Ghetsis yet since I haven't beaten the game so I don't know the personality then I would have compared to see how it works. Giovanni and Misty? Hmmmm.

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
    Years
  • I posted a valid explanation. Find a flaw in my theory and I will withdraw it.

Giovanni sent his three worst grunts to stalk Ash, Iris and Cilan, obviously expecting them to screw up everything, and that way, be unable to harm Iris, who he is in a secret relationship with. Unfortunately that backfired, with them considering this their only chance to prove their skills to him, and actually being successful in their missions, which is the reason he sent that other team rocket guy to supervise them.

Well, for one, Giovanni didn't send JJM to Unova for the purposes of stalking Ash & co. In case you haven't noticed, they've hardly had contact with each other. Their main purpose, as explored later in the series, is to obtain the meteorite and to use it for...something (since the TR vs. TP arc was skipped in the anime due to the earthquakes, I don't think we'll find out soon...)

The fact that Persian is in the relationship too can be proved by observing how as more episodes are released, we keep seeing less of Persian. That is a clear indication of the fact that it is suffering from depression in its room, as Iris is not there.
    This part of the theory makes a bit more sense, but the thing is...there are a vast amount of reasons as to why he's not appearing more often. I think that Gio is trying to protect his little kitty from the dangerous conditions of his plan. That meteorite looks pretty destructive when "activated."

So, I think that your theory is better suited to support Gio x Persian.

Oh, and Iris is paired with Bianca (since Iris acts as her body guard in the games anyways :P). I think it's cute.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well it's not like it was detailed! >_>

Erm, actually, it's much higher than that. I recently upgraded. ;)

I hope you were being sarcastic in the rest of your paragraph. She thinks she's top-of-the-world yet she doesn't want to train her Axew or even take her Excadrill out for a spin. *no pun intended*

Freak?!? I'm sorry but I must disagree. He pwns both Cheren and Bianca as rivals, in fact he'd go very well with Iris as well as Bianca.
    ;)

Oh, 5 Hertz with 32 bytes of RAM now?

What is this sarcasm?

There's a reason we have the name ColdCoffeeShipping.

Barry is an enjoyable character. Iris would put him on anti-depressants.

If Iris met Barry all hell would break loose.

I don't know if I'm surprised by that or not.

You should be.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Anyeh shipping or jus ze ouns in ze Anime?

Nous expédions les petits enfants dans une série animée Pokemon appelé parce qu'aucun d'entre nous ont une vie.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Well, for one, Giovanni didn't send JJM to Unova for the purposes of stalking Ash & co. In case you haven't noticed, they've hardly had contact with each other. Their main purpose, as explored later in the series, is to obtain the meteorite and to use it for...something (since the TR vs. TP arc was skipped in the anime due to the earthquakes, I don't think we'll find out soon...)

This part of the theory makes a bit more sense, but the thing is...there are a vast amount of reasons as to why he's not appearing more often. I think that Gio is trying to protect his little kitty from the dangerous conditions of his plan. That meteorite looks pretty destructive when "activated."

So, I think that your theory is better suited to support Gio x Persian.

Oh, and Iris is paired with Bianca (since Iris acts as her body guard in the games anyways :P). I think it's cute.
    Crap. You reduced my proven-to-be-canon theory to pure unsupported speculation. Guess I'll have to go with that, and let Wishful and Negaishippers be. But I am of course not giving up on my theory. By the way, has it been used before, or is it free for naming?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back