• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Pokecommunity Pokemon XY: Kicking things off, Showdown Tournament!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Sent a message to AlakaPWNAGE about our match on the 23rd to try and arrange a time for that day, never got a reply. He hasn't been on since the 24th.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Sent a message to AlakaPWNAGE about our match on the 23rd to try and arrange a time for that day, never got a reply. He hasn't been on since the 24th.

Alright noted, you'll advance because thats more than enough notice.

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Won, 4-0 against midnightshine.

Excellent game :)

Sending log.

Ársa

k.
Years
I'll try getting a match up with TS soon.

I'm just gonna go ahead and forfeit this. I had forgotten about the tournament completely before TD messaged me, and with the time difference and how busy I'll be the next few days it isn't fair on him.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
UM I've been online All the time!! He told me he'd be on Showdown, I waited ALL DAY! (on the specified days he told me he'd be online.) so i want to battle him because that situation, sir, is wrong and a complete misunderstanding! Also this is my new user. created as of recently.

So you know, why didnt you notify me of this until today? Im sorry but i gave a heads up and OVER a week to complete your match. Its not my fault you didnt post or even tell me. On the other hand Mr.X did. Regardless of the fact that you hadnt been on since the 24th as i checked your profile after he said. :/

Im being fair in this and letting people do their matches because everyone (bar Luke, TsunamicBlaze [this bracket will also be getting an activity win when i update and check] and yourself) has either let me know what is happening or has completed their match up.

I'm just gonna go ahead and forfeit this. I had forgotten about the tournament completely before TD messaged me, and with the time difference and how busy I'll be the next few days it isn't fair on him.

Noted.

Also as of note, the item Gengarite is now banned and will be added to the op when i update in accordance with smogon. Using it from now on will be a dq, as stupid as the ban is but we cant let personal feelings get in the way.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Im being fair in this and letting people do their matches because everyone (bar Luke, TsunamicBlaze [this bracket will also be getting an activity win when i update and check] and yourself) has either let me know what is happening or has completed their match up.

Just out of curiosity, what is the point of the substitute sign-up, anyway?

Also, I'm working on getting this match in with Vrai, I doubt the end result will be any different than our Blaziken match though. Who knows.

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Could we get this moving a bit faster? It's been over a week and nothing has happened.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Like this post if you completely forgot about this tournament.

Back