• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The OFFICIAL Silver IDNo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ever read your Trainer card in Silver?
    Well, if you have, you would of noticed your IDNo., a unique number given to you when you begin your adventure? But is it unique? We'll find out!

All you have to do is post your IDNO. from Silver and I'll put it on the list on the bottom. Our goal is tot try to find to IDNo. that match!

Thanks for your time!
    +Poochyena+

IDNo.

Mudkipable

RP/fanfic/penguin/amphy lover
    Years
  • I don't think it's unique, I always thought it was related to your name and stuff, but yeah, I'm probably wrong.

I mean how can you make unique codes with over millions of games sold which don't connect to the internet to check the codes?

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    The ID number in the game is a generated pseudorandom number from 0 to 65535. Obviously they are not totally unique (65536 is a relatively small number in the grand scheme of things, and Pokémon's sales have been far larger than than), but chances are you will never encounter someone with the same ID number as you.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Okay... I'll lay out why these are pointless, since you apparently don't get it. :[ Like the post above says, they're just a random number. On top of that, they don't really have a significance, so... why? And lastly, even if we did need threads for this... we wouldn't need one for each game :/

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back