• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Super Mario Bros. 3 Fanclub!

Which version of SMB 3 you like best?

• NES

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Super NES (Super Mario All-Stars)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Game Boy Advance (Super Mario Advance 4)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
Sure take a look around, we were discussing many things about Super Mario Bros. 3 like the what is our favorite power up, and the Mc Donald's Happy Meals they've offered.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
EmeraldSky said:
I remember those Happy Meals! I only got Luigi though...
I had the goomba one! ^_^

Btw, I do have some more details about the Happy Meals on the previous page of this thread.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
I remember this game, it was one of my favorite Mario games in the old NES. I shall for old time sakes.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Great stuff. Now I have to go nab me the GBA version of SB3 one of these days.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
Dang, why the heck is this club dying already? We should do something really quick in order for all you memember contribute to this club.

Years
Shenlong said:
Yeah that game is awesome indeed. I have all three versions of them (NES, Super NES, and GBA) and I still couldn't get enough of playing it.

Btw, here's a treat for all of you fellow SMB 3 fans out there, its the remix of the overworld and grass land theme song that is used in Super Smash Bros. Melee! Check it out!

http://www.avoided-destiny.com/Super%20Smash%20Bros.%20Melee%20OST/30%20-%20Super%20Mario%20Bros.%203.mp3

THAT`S MUSIC TO MY EARS XD, IT SOUND VERY WELL.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
Yeah that song is awesome! I couldn't stop listening to it, Koji Kondo is sure is a genius when he composed that tune! ^_^

Btw, if you want to hear more great SMB 3 remix tunes, you should listen to the Super Mario Bros. 3 soundtrack made by Akihabara Electric Circus. They're tunes are just as awesome as the one you've heard from SSBM!

Here is a link below to download the whole Super Mario Bros. 3 Akihabara Electric Circus soundtrack in a bunch of mutiple Mp3 files.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1467

Speaking of AMVs, check out what I've stumbled upon at You Tube. It's a cool AMV of when Ash battle Lucy and Spencer with the salsa remix of Super Mario Bros. 3!! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFCvmdQm0RM&search=Super%20Mario%20Bros.%203

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
Sure if you want, but I don't each I should remake this to a general Mario club, since I've made it specifically for Super Mario Bros. 3 which in fact is consider to be the best Mario game of all time.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
I think the last subject we were talking about is either the Happy Toys from Mc Donald's or that SMB 3 remix that is from Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I really do need someone to make a cool banner or button for this club so everyone can wear it under their sigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back