• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Time & Space Fan Club

Which of these Pokemon do YOU prefer?

• Dialga of Time

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Palkia of Space

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Neither..

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
    Hello and Welcome to the OFFICIAL Time and Space fan club.

As you could probably already guess, or if you don't know much about pokemon, well this is the Dialga and Palkia fan club.

Here we post pictures of them and make banners of them and talk about how awesome they are.

People needed:

• Admins (First to join is made admin of club).
    • Banner Makers
    • Members
    Rules:
    1. No SPAMMING
    2. Don't promote people to other clubs
    3. Don't ask me for admin, you have to earn it
    4. Have fun!
    Enjoy the club!!

Admins

- Primal Ownage (Owner of Club)
    - PokeTalk (First to Join)
    - Spinosaurus (Banner Maker)

Members:
    - biancafanboy
    - Charizard

- Reshiram man
    - Faline
    - Para-Dox
    - The Last One
    - The Opera Ghost
    - Alamos

Banners:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
    I join, those two are beasts. I'm surprised that I'm first to join.
    Haha, welcome to the club my fellow friend! So as I said before, the first to join would be an admin :)

So here's the topic, DIALGA or PALKIA??

I say Dialga cause he controls time and well, I'd love to go back into the past so maybe if Dialga was real he could grant that wish for me.

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
    Yeah, I like Dialga better for the same reasons as you, the fact that time just seems more epic than space, and that dialga simply has a better design.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
    Hey guys I really like Dialga to, being master of time makes him way better. Plus he just looks way cooler, can I join?

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
    Hey guys I really like Dialga to, being master of time makes him way better. Plus he just looks way cooler, can I join?
    Haha yeah, I agree.
    Sure you can join!

Soooo..Another topic, Who do you think would win in a fight, Dialga or Palkia?

Honestly, I have no idea cause they're both pretty strong...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    For the first topic: I like them both, I can't really decide.
    And the sceond one: I'm not sure on this one. Palkia's weakness is Dragon, which Dialga can learn and even recieve STAB. But Dialga's weakness is both Ground and Fighting, which Palkia also learns. But I think I'll go with Dialga on this one.

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
    Whoa that's heaps good! Thanks for taking your time to do this. I'll put one of these in my signature right away :)

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
    So would Dialga and Palkia make a good team? Rate them how good they would cooperate. I think about, maybe, 7/10. It's because they are kinda like rivals, and well rivals don't really work THAT well together...Yeah, I learned that the hard way. lol. :/

Back