• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official Ty/Mina/Digital Phoenix fan club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I already told you! Paint Shop Pro! xD And I dunno how much it cost, my aunty bought it. *steals teh moldy bread and runs away* x3

Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    I already told you! Paint Shop Pro! xD And I dunno how much it cost, my aunty bought it. *steals teh moldy bread and runs away* x3

*stares* My bread...;_; But I still have the moldy pizza! :P

You don't? Oh well, I'll look the price up later, if I remember. XP

Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    You're going to buy it? o.O You'd be better off buying Photoshop. xD

No, I'm just gonna stare at the price and most likely will wonder how people can afford it. XD

All I know is that there was a Paint Shop Pro trial thing on our computer and it expired before I knew it was there. Aren't I lucky? XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Welcome to The Official Digital Phoenix Fanclub,Kenshin11212,Tig and KazuyaZato! Have fun and have a great time.
    By the way,Mina,you don't like your school? Me too. Hmm... Annoying teachers? How many annoying teachers in your school?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Uh, let's see... there's about 70 teachers altogether at our school, so that makes 68 annoying teachers. xD;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back