• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official Vulpix Ninetales fanclub

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    I MUST JOIN! I just adore vulpix, to a point where it actually makes me say "adore".

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    A Ninetales fanclub? Sign me up! He's my second favorite Pokemon and the most awesome fox and fire Pokemon. <3

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Of course I know that, but to me Ninetales is a he.

Ayselipera

May I join? I've always loved vulpix and ninetails! :D

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years

What? I thought Ninetales usually come in female forms more than male.
    anyway don't you think Vulpix and Growlithe seem alike?
    There sorta like parallel counterparts of each other, growlithe and arcanine are more physical pokemon while vulpix and ninetails are more special, growlithe can be only caught in red and fire red version while vulpix can only be caught in blue and leaf green version.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

What? I thought Ninetales usually come in female forms more than male.
    anyway don't you think Vulpix and Growlithe seem alike?

True, I indeed won't deny that Ninetales looks more like a female.

Eh, Vulpix and Growlithe have both similarities and differences.... I can hardly say if they're alike or not. :/

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Here is a big difference about Growlithe and Vulpix.

Vulpix is cuter, Growlithe is faster. Only 2 similar characteristics. Take Fire Stones to evolve and are Fire types.

Ayselipera

True, I indeed won't deny that Ninetales looks more like a female.

Eh, Vulpix and Growlithe have both similarities and differences.... I can hardly say if they're alike or not. :/

I'd say they're very much alike. They are both part of the Canine family, are fire types, and evolve with a fire stone. Plus in the First and Second generations you could only get one of them in each game (Gold = Growlithe, Silver = Vulpix, etc.) Oh, and also they both have legends associated with them.

The only difference I can think of is that the vulpix line is more feminine while the growlithe line is more masculine.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I'd say they're very much alike. They are both part of the Canine family, are fire types, and evolve with a fire stone. Plus in the First and Second generations you could only get one of them in each game (Gold = Growlithe, Silver = Vulpix, etc.) Oh, and also they both have legends associated with them.

The only difference I can think of is that the vulpix line is more feminine while the growlithe line is more masculine.
    & Vulpix is cute, whereas Growlithe is hideous!
    Just kidding, but still, Vulpix is MUCH cuter!
    Also, I prefer my Vulpix/Ninetales/Kyuzen (I made up Kyuzen, to those who don't already know) to be females...

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

True. But I think the main difference is that Vulpix is a fox and Growlithe a dog, and that those difference make them pretty much different.

Back