• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen the oh so odd truck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
Years
  • i think you'll all know about the truck near to the ss anne (you need gmeshark or action replay to access it as you need surf early) there was a myth that if you go up to it and use strengh you find mew this is NOT TRUE.
    but i am perplexed buy this:in red/blue it played no part (and most people didn't even see it) yet the game designers recreated it for fire/leaf this is odd no?:paranoid:
    another thing is that in the WHOLE GAME you don't see any other cars or vans so it's realy odd that they put it in in the first place.
    i want your thoughts on this weird weird part of the pokemon universe....:D

HELL

LAMBO!!!1
    Years
  • Really you can just trade a Cutter from another game before you get the Cut HM and come back later with Surf and the ship'll still be there so you can Surf to it. In FR/LG if you use an Itemfinder on the bit of land the truck is on, you can get a Lava Cookie.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i heard on this "community" that its to keep the game as closely the same as the originals

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well, every respectable game has to have some easter eggs, right? Yes, the truck is pointless, but still...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Pokemon Red/Blue is consider big to us and (to me) the gaming community. It had so many glitches that it be dishonoring the game if they didn't put the truck in. I mean did you ever seen the discussions mad e just becasue of that truck. So many people had asked about that truck that it is legendary. It be like making a remake of Ruby and Saphire but not having Groudon or Krogye in it.

Sceptile =] =[

I love ditto it rocks!
    Years
  • that is not a true cheat because the only way to get mew and celebi is to get an exploder that's the way that I got them.It is like on pokemon yellow they say that you can get a surfing pikachu from a guy but it is just two words
    NOT TRUE
    or
    MYTH BUSTED

and have a marill chistmas and a hoppip new year

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Ah, the R/B truck. What it does, if anything, nobody will ever know. Or will they? The truth is out there... Perhaps the truth is that it's just a functionless easter egg. Meh.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Nintendo has anwsered that the truck was accidently left in old test version of the game before it was realeased it was some coding they accidently left in just like missingno apperently...

jojotjuh

I'LL PULVERIZE YOU!!!
    Years
  • there was an other way to get mew in red and blue. (gbc)
    you had not to fight certain trainers and walk to a city.
    you menu would then pop up and when closed you encoutered mew.
    I dont know. i will search for it.
    also, is mew a pre-evolution or an evolution of mewtwo? many say so...

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Mew and mewteo are different pokemon, mewtwo was a clone.
    i thought it was kind of funny seeing the truck.

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
  • Hail
    What you people don't know is that something after the truck... after the truck the path goes down... follow that path and near the end (1 block in the middle before the last walkable block) there's an item or something like that buried... I don't have sure what it is because I don't really checked but I know it's there!!
    Go see for yourself=\...
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back