• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Ah, man, these comics totally just lifted my mood. Jeez, they're so adorable~
    x3

Years
    Thanks for the translating and editing guys! (really we couldn't do it wihtout you, reallyi'm being serious).
    HONEYMOON? Um Paris? couldn't you see Green trying to carry Blue all the way up to the top of the Eiffel Tower cause it was cheaper than taking the elevator? maybe not...
    Maybe Italy? they could be riding the gondolas like in pokemon heroes while Blue chats up the driver and Green fumes.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    8D Yay, me and Marina are a team~XD

Honeymoon? HONEYMOON?? X333 Um, well, first off, I need to get rid of these extremely dirty and perverted thoughts swirling through my head...*Shot* Okay, location. I can see Paris, yeah, Blue seems to like romantic places. Or Resort Area from Platinum. XD

No translation today, sorry. It's late where I am. -.-;

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Their honeymoon:
    I can see Green surprising Blue with a vacation in Slateport. With beach, and a ...market.
    Wait.
    No.
    It's best, uh, Lavaridge.
    Yes. With a hot spring.
    And it's much cheaper.

>:D

Coribee

Floating on fluff.
    Years
    Honeymoon?
    Mmm... Manhattan has a wonderful idea with the hotsprings. >:} And I'm having the same thoughts Ms. Clover is....

BlueMarina

Oldrivalshipper
    Years
    A team we are ~ 8D

Where should Blue and Green go for their honeymoon?

If it's in the pkm world, I thinks their honeymoon will be in the 3rd island, or Las Vegas in the real world xDDDDDD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I absolutely love the English text put in the comics! :D I once tried to do it myself but failed epicly, lol.

I hope the next comic you'll post is that one with Silver, Clover. I absolutely heart that one because it's.... <33333333

Or that four-pages one, where I don't really get Green's lines but which is sexy nonetheless because of Green's look, omg. Yes.

Their honeymoon:
    I can see Green surprising Blue with a vacation in Slateport. With beach, and a ...market.
    Wait.
    No.
    It's best, uh, Lavaridge.
    Yes. With a hot spring.
    And it's much cheaper.

>:D

I think the hotsprings are reserved for Red and his flings, no?
    Right, Pyschoshipping is crack.

Onwards to real shippings then (xD): I find it very hard to figure out a good place for their honeymoon. :/ Obviousy, Blue would want something very exclusive, expensive and extraordinary; Green would want to leave all the ex's out.

He'd propose to go camping. Well, it can be cosy in a tent. Just not really newlyweds kind-of. Well, some kind of white beach then with no-one around, just beautiful nature for Green and lots of sun shine and blue sea water for Blue. I do hope they will come through those weeks, hohoho. (I can just imagine arguing them a lot. xD;;)

Not that they make up again, of course. That's just them. :3

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    *Sigh* Okay, sorry for not posting, I've been a little...Distracted. XP

*Stares at manhattan and Snoaz's posts* ...Can't someone write a lemon fic for this? Please? XD *Shot*

And while we're talking about lemon... This next comic I'm translating is slightly perverted. You know what I mean, Snoaz. XD So I'm warning you all now. It's not OUTRIGHT lemon, but it does have a...Smexy feel to it, I guess.

Spoiler:

<33 I can see the lemon possibilities... And I'll be doing that other comic next, Snoaz. ;D A little spoiler for you all...It focuses on Chosenshipping vs. Oldrivalshipping. And that will be all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Alright Clover another comic Yahoo~! Hopefully BlueMarina put's the text in soon (after all you guys are a team) To tell you the truth I don't find it that lemony but that's because the word lemon implies alot... ok on to other things. Anyways I look forward to the next one (Green/Blue/Silver moments are great ^^).

Where should Blue and Green go for their honeymoon?
    Well if it's hotsprings they could either go to Lavridge or to one island. Still I like the whole camping idea but I'm really wondering if Blue would actually agree to that. Because if not then I would assume they'd go to the resort area. In the real world I agree with Hawaii too.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    *Sigh* Okay, sorry for not posting, I've been a little...Distracted. XP

*Stares at manhattan and Snoaz's posts* ...Can't someone write a lemon fic for this? Please? XD *Shot*

And while we're talking about lemon... This next comic I'm translating is slightly perverted. You know what I mean, Snoaz. XD So I'm warning you all now. It's not OUTRIGHT lemon, but it does have a...Smexy feel to it, I guess.

Spoiler:

<33 I can see the lemon possibilities... And I'll be doing that other comic next, Snoaz. ;D A little spoiler for you all...It focuses on Chosenshipping vs. Oldrivalshipping. And that will be all.

When he licked his thumb, I swear to God I melted on my chair. Ahh, Green~
    <3

Years
    i hate you guys! my 8year old niece was up here! oh, well i t was my choice, at leat she didn't see it! I never knew GReen to be a perv. he actually makes a pretty good one ,too

BlueMarina

Oldrivalshipper
    Years
    I'm sorry. I'm in the last year of college. I'm too buzy for studying right now ~__~ Maybe I'll hiatus ... + + I'll edit the comic as soon as possible. I'm really sorry ;____;

Spoiler:
    Luckily this comic is just 4 pages... ^^"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Contrary to most, I'm not really a fan of pervert-Green. Nah, I rather have the brooding-good-looking kind of Green, uh-uh.

And sorry to disappoint you, Clover, but there's not coming a lemon fic from me at least. If there's two things I know I won't write, it's that and AU. (Even though you're supposed to never say never.)

I think Green would be seriously shocked by the fangirlism displayed in this thread, lol. Are there any guys here? So that Blue will get her share, too? XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    I think Green would be seriously shocked by the fangirlism displayed in this thread, lol. Are there any guys here? So that Blue will get her share, too? XD
    um... *holds hand up* yeah there are guys in here too (sadly Ithink I'm the only one :/)so yes Blue is getting her share as well but nowhere near the amount Green is getting ^^ I'm sure the two of them would have very different reactions to this thrread but who knows. Oh and before I forget thanks BlueMarina! I'm sure college is tough (I'm going next year ><) and so it's greatly appreciated.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    (I'd write a lemon if I weren't so embarrassed. I might whip up a "vague smut" if I feel inspired, but... D:
    Don't get your hopes up.)

So anyway.
    What's the topic again? (Too lazy to search~)

Years
    ummm...topic topic think think!
    do you think green and blue would go to high school prom together if they could? o rdo you think they'd not because it's too shallow or whatever...
    i don't know, me in a frenzied state...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Of course Green would go with Blue to the prom.

Not that he'd want to, at first. (He's the type to find proms stupid things only invented to get legally drunk and make a fool of yourself on the dance floor.) But I imagine that, after having been made jealous with the numerous guys asking Blue out, he'd change his mind and ask her anyway. Anything better than letting her off with some good-for-nothing guy, after all ;D

(And if they'd kiss... I imagine so. But then again, that might me too much for Green, hohoho XD The poor guy has to suffer so much already.

Even though kissing Blue might not exactly fall into that category.)

Years
    Green beign jealous, like green wiht envy? haha bad pun iknow, but still? I guess although i see Blue dragging him off more liklier.
    Blue: hey Green! time for prom!
    Green: Waah! pesky woman how'd you get into my room!the door's locked!
    Blue: 'flutters eyelashes' i have my ways! Now come one! 'tosses suit at him'
    Green: pesky woman! i have a project to do!now get out!
    Blue: only if you come to prom with me!
    Green: i hate you...
    Blue: of course you love me! you can't help yourself!
    Green: fine i'll go! now get out!!!
    Blue: pick me up at 5!
    Green: Noisy woman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back