• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The Omen"

Absent

Absent > You
    Years
    Yes, my friends, I speak of "The Omen", cleverly released on June sixth, 2006, otherwise known as 6/6/06.

I just saw this movie today with my dad for Father's Day. I must say that I'm impressed with how it came out. I really like how they were able to include religion without straying from the real meaning of it.

To be honest, I thought that it was freakier than the original.

Discuss your opinions of the movie, what parts really got to you, whatever you want (just stay on topic).

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    My uncle saw it and said it was a rip off.

I don't get why they copy the original? There's really no point to it.

Years
    cleverly released on June sixth, 2006, otherwise known as 6/6/06.
    I didn't like that they did that, it made alot of people paranoid about the whole 666 thing.

And who releases a movie on a Tuesday? Almost all movies come out on either a friday or wednesday.

I dont think I'll see it. I dont watch many scary movies(except the "Scary Movie" movies)

Back