• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The' OMFG DAMN YOU ' Moments Thread ( HG/SS )

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2020
    Playing it Until I Beat the 2nd Gym, Forgetting to Save. My Sister Stole it and Flicked the Power Switch by Mistake. Had to Restart :(.

~First Reply :)~

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Well I don't have HG/SS, but this will apply to it, I'm sure of it.

I hate it when I'm trying to catch a legendary and I have to throw like 30 Pokeballs to try and catch and then I end up wasting them all and have to restart and the cycle goes on for at least another two times. -_- Or when I keep killing them on accident...

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
    It'll probably be when they don't listen to me, 'cos all the Pokémon in my party (apart from Chikorita) will be traded over from Platinum.

Rain

Years
    Trying to catch Lapras in union cave.
    Every time I confused it, it would never hurt itself.
    Every time it confused my pokemon, they ended up killing themselves.

Also route 37.
    Those Stantlers and Hoothoots always seem to know when my pokemon will wake up because they instantly put them back to sleep.

Edit: I forgot about this, but it made me so angry.
    I have been trying to find those shining leaves and have had no luck at all.
    I had a Ho-oh first in my party, for that one unknown puzzle.
    I go into some grass, talk to Ho-oh and of course, it finds one of those leaves. -__-
    I wanted my team members to find them, not some random pokemon that will forever rot in my pc.

Last edited:
    Back