• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Myth, well if you want us to mix it up.. Take a Poliwag who must become Poliwrath and can't use any Normal type moves.
    Also, roll a dice and then roll it again. The multiplication is when it can evolve and evolve again, meaning:
    You get 6x6 - Poliwag will evolve at Level 36 and will have a Water Stone used on him at Level 72.. So hope for low numbers.
    Also, another restriction - if it's legit, I hope so - You must hack it in Petalburg Woods and have a Ziggy face it.
    A bit hard if you get large numbers on the dice so feel free to get me back.

MythologicalHAX

Psychic Nightmare
    Years
    Myth, well if you want us to mix it up.. Take a Poliwag who must become Poliwrath and can't use any Normal type moves.
    Also, roll a dice and then roll it again. The multiplication is when it can evolve and evolve again, meaning:
    You get 6x6 - Poliwag will evolve at Level 36 and will have a Water Stone used on him at Level 72.. So hope for low numbers.
    Also, another restriction - if it's legit, I hope so - You must hack it in Petalburg Woods and have a Ziggy face it.
    A bit hard if you get large numbers on the dice so feel free to get me back.

HA! Your insanely difficult challenge backfired! I rolled a 4 and a 3 so... 4x3=12 So evolve into poliwhirl at at least lv 12 and poliwrath at lv 24 XD

@ naygen thank you verrry much poliwrath will make it alot easier. tee hee

My Team:
    - Magikarp that can only evolve at lv 25 and must retain tackle (Magikrap)
    - Ziggy that can only evolve after soloing Wallace's gym and getting to atleast lv 50 (DavidBowie)
    - Poliwag that must be hacked in at Petalburg woods, must evolve into Poliwrath, can't learn any normal type moves, can only evolve into poliwhirl sarting at lv 12 and poliwrath at lv 24, and must be caught by a Zigzagoon (Burst)
    -
    -
    ALMOST THERE!!!

Can a brother get a flying type?

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Name: Sand
    Game: Yellow
    Pokemon: 4 (2 HM slaves, I will do Duo-Species as well as this :D)
    Restrictions: No trade-evolutions, and don't limit HMs, otherwise, do your worst!!!!

Myth: You wanted a flying type... so you get, Mantine (Water/Flying) one of the few who CAN'T learn fly, heheheh, its restrictions are: Since it has heavy symbiosis with Remoraid, it can only learn moves that it has in common with Remoraid!

Last edited:

MythologicalHAX

Psychic Nightmare
    Years
    Myth: You wanted a flying type... so you get, Mantine (Water/Flying) one of the few who CAN'T learn fly, heheheh, its restrictions are: Since it has heavy symbiosis with Remoraid, it can only learn moves that it has in common with Remoraid!

Please future ppls no more water types...

@grooveturtle take a Clefairy that can never evolve and only learn Metronome and Double Slap. >=) Paybacks a female dog! :P

Last edited:

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Poo!
    @Myth: You need to fly... Farfetch'd! Restrictions: No flying attacks besides "Fly"... also, it must know and keep Sand-Attack. It must always be at least 5 levels below Magikarp/Gyarados and Mantine. However, must always be a higher level than your Poli-evo's.

EDIT: Clefairy is better than a Magikrap :P

Last edited:

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    I want to start one in Emerald when does it end, when you complete the game or the E4 also I want 5 pokes and wont start until I have all 5 listed. ok
    Name: Zion
    Game: Emerald
    Pokemon: 5
    Restrictions: No trading(I will be doing this on emulator I can't trade or hack apparently my computer sucks)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    - Hm Slave

Also can you post what pokemon you have left so I can see if u need one without searching the last page. Thx

Grooveturtle it's your lucky day your pokes suck so bad the pokeGods laughed and so hard it rained a poke in your party, you get Staryu when available and can only evolve after soloing both Blaine and Giovanni while having only Bubblebeam as its water attack anything else is fair game.

Last edited:

MythologicalHAX

Psychic Nightmare
    Years
    @grooveturtle And you get... MY BIG GAY DANCE (and by that I mean a caterpie that cant evolve into metapod until after soloing brock and cant evolve into butterfree until lv 35 >=P STERCUM CAPUT! Oh and by the by your duotype is bug/normal

@Tyranitar you get a good one. A Nosepass who must be named Rudolph and must always know Harden and Rock Smash

So my final team is:
    - Magikarp that can't evolve until lv 25 and must keep tackle (Magikrap)
    - Zigzagoon that can't evolve until lv 50 and soloes Wallace's gym (DavidBowie)
    - Poliwag that must be hacked in in Petalburg Woods, must be caught by Ziggy, can't learn any normal type moves, must evolve into poliwrath, can only evolve into poliwhirl starting at lv 12 then into poliwwrath at lv 24 (Crash)
    - Mantine can only learn moves it has in common with remoraid (Mushie)
    - Farfetchd only flying type move must be Fly (SamariJack)

Last edited:

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Current Team:
    - Clefairy (Never evolve and only learn Metronome and Double Slap.)
    - Caterpie (Has to solo Brock to evolve.)
    -
    -

@Zion/Tyranitar:
    You get... Ditto! Restrictions: No hold items.

Last edited:

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    where do you get a ditto in emerald just curious i didnt think you could
    NVM I found it on serebii lol man I love this do you know how hard it is to find a Nosepass.. lol I will be finished in about a month.:X
    Restrictions: No trading(I will be doing this on emulator I can't trade or hack apparently my computer sucks)
    - Nosepass named Rudolph and must know Rock Smash and harden
    - Ditto no held Items
    -
    -
    -
    - Hm Slave

I find myself editing alot well could I possibly get a pokemon before the third gym so I'm not wasting the exp from the beggining to there. lol just a thought.

Last edited:

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    It's only after you beat the E4, poot!
    Can't assign Smeargle...
    Nor Mr. Mime...
    Not even Tangela...
    Definitely not Squirtle...
    NOT EEVEE!!!!???...
    No Teddiursa...
    No Togepi :(...
    Sunkern!!!
    In Safari Zone. Restrictions: Can't evolve, and must learn "Cut".

Addendum to Sign-Up Post: One Water and One Flying (no HM restrictions)

Last edited:

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    Mister Turtle feel free to hate ME you get a Porygon and you must get it before you beat Sabrina. Moveset is unlimited. Save your money's hehehehe.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
    Alright, Sudowoodo would be good.

1. Sudowoodo that must always know Mimic.

2. Docile Sentret that can't evolve until beating Pryce.

3. Raticate nicknamed Radda which can't evolve until Level 33, and only normal move can be Cut

Okay, I hate one of the Pokemon already, XD.

Mister Turtle, you get an Eevee that can't evolve until it has solo'd Giovanni and Lorelei, which must evolve into a Vaporeon, which can't know any Water Moves besides Water Gun, and it must always have Bite, and can't learn Ice Beam,

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    - Ditto no held Items
    -
    -
    -
    - Hm Slave

I still need 3 pokemon and Groove you get a Pidgey from pudgey pidgey Isle, lol if u seen the episode you will know why it cant fly. Pidgey can't fly and can't evolve until it learns Fly, and it cant evolve into Pidgeot unless it beats 20 pokemon with fly.(trainer's pokemon not wild)

Lunacrest do u need anymore pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Name: Dominic
    Game: Platinum
    Pokemon:5
    Restrictions: No trading

Tyranitar042 you get a Breloom that must have leech seed and its only fighting type attack is mach punch

Last edited:

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    - Ditto no held Items
    - Breloom with Leech seed and only fighting type move is MachPunch
    -
    -
    - Hm Slave

Thank you very much and just so you know those attacks are pretty much what i use on a Breloom. And another thing the reason restrictions are there is to make things difficult and yours says no trading so its no holds bar.

Oshawott you get a Riolu without restrictions except one when it hatchs you must evolve it before it gets to lv 10 if not then u must release it if u do evolve it you can teach it any move you want. A Blessing or a Curse we will see.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Ok to make things more difficult, Breloom must always know absorb instead of leech seed, cannot learn mega or giga drain, and also cannot hold an item. Sorry that it seemed to easy. It's my first challenge and i couldn't come up with anything good at the moment.

So team so far:
    -riolu that has to evolve before lv. 10
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -HM SLAVE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Lunacrest. I give you a Bellsprout that can only evolve after every three gyms (after Whitney and then after Jasmine) and must always know the moves vinewhip and wrap.

Last edited:

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    - Ditto no held Items
    - Breloom must have leech seed and only fighting type move is mach punch
    -
    -
    - Hm Slave

After you make a post you cant change it and I didnt mean for my comment to come out the way it did what I was trying to say was you control the way they're game will turn out you can be as generous as like say you get Lucario no limits or you can say you get bellsprout and can only learn 1 attacking move and can't evolve, see if you look at the one I gave you, then youu can see its kinda difficult but at the same time if you evolve it then its going to be easy. I could have given you something much much harder but I did see where you were sorta new so I gave an easy yet challenging one. Im going to stick with the original Breloom but still need 2 more.

Crest which game are you playing and what do you have I think this set works for showing your pokemon just copy and past it to your posts from now on.

Name:
    Game:
    Pokemon:
    Restrictions:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    - Hm Slave

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Thanks, Tyranitar, that made everything a little clearer. And if I mess up again (cuz I'm still new) tell me. sorry, i'm such a n00b.

Name: Dominic
    Game: Platinum
    Restrictions: No Trading
    - Riolu that must evolve by level 10
    -
    -
    -
    -
    - Hm Slave

Last edited:
    Back