• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
Years
  • Awesome!
    (My comment is in brackets)
    Team:
    - (For)everstoned Mudkip:>
    - DTeam (ninja) Swellow
    - Offensive (HM slave) Tropius
    - (derpy cute) Skitty that evolves at lv 33
    - Breloom with grass - Mega Drain and fighting - Mach Punch (will be interesting)
    - Offensive (Boss) Grumpig - 2 psychic moves.

Btw do non-damaging grass moves count for my Breloom?

Arnold, you get:
    An Arbok that cannot fight wild pokemon :] Can I do that?
    EDIT: Can't remember if you can get 'Bok in Blue, if not, make it a Sandslash instead.

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
    Years
  • @ Sapeiro: By Abra I was meaning the Abra line, if I would have been meaning just Abra itself, I would have said something about an evolution restriction.

OK, I'm keeping that one, then.

Team:

* Ampharos (must know all the elemental punches).
    * Qwilfish (it's only water attack must be Whirpool).
    * Sudowoodo (must have 3 Rock-type moves). Note: Rock Throw, Rock Slide, Rollout, Sandstorm... Are there any others in gen2? xD
    * Kadabra/Alakazam (can't have any special TMs, and must at most have 2 psychic moves at a time)

Will get started in a couple of days, I guess...

Last edited:

Arnold

...?
    Years
  • Team:
    -Charmeleon: Dig, no Flamethrower.
    -Cloyster: Teleport, Clamp, no ice moves
    -Sandslash: Cannot battle wild Pokemon.
    -

Just in case it gets put behind, I'm reposting just in case. Strangely, I love randomness. Anything random will make me feel great.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Name: HallwayKid
    Game Name: Hallway
    Game: Soul Silver
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Restrictions: At least 400 BST on all my Pokemon. I must be able to fit all HMs on my Pokemon.

I'm hacking in all my Pokemon at the beginning of the game so give me anything.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • HallwayKid, you get a Mudkip that can only evolve when it beats Whitney singlehandedly, and again when it beats Claire singlehandedly as a Marshtomp.
    Enjoy :>

Arnold, if you would like another from me, you can have a Poliwhirl with only one offensive move.

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
    Years
  • Hallway, you can also have a female Azumarill, which must have Attract as one of her moves, and can only have a single water type move at any given time.

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • HallwayKid, you get a Mudkip that can only evolve when it beats Whitney singlehandedly, and again when it beats Claire singlehandedly as a Marshtomp.

Arnold, if you would like another from me, you can have a Poliwhirl with only one offensive move.
    wuuuuuuuuut.

Also, Hallway, you may use a Flygon, which must have all four offensive moves, but it can't have a move with more than 75 Base Power. NO CRUNCH FOR YOU.

Arnold

...?
    Years

Thanks, GoGoShinyDunsparce for two of the pokemon and completing my team. Okay my team's completed and I have comments to go with each.

Team:
    -Charmeleon-Must learn Dig and cannot learn Flamethrower
    *My team is weak to grass so I have to save them with Ember (or any other move) until I get Fire Blast.

-Cloyster-Must learn Teleport and Clamp; cannot learn ice-type moves
    *Makes my grass weakness harder to relieve without ice moves. I learned to love Clamp in my solo run with Cloyster and Teleport will make grinding easy excluding Sandslash of course.

-Sandslash-Cannot fight wild Pokemon.
    *One of the most interesting since I have to use him in trainer battles for him to level up. Sandslash is free to have any move he requires.

-Poliwhirl-Can only learn one offensive move.
    *The offensive move will most likely be ice type or Ice Beam. For the others I might include Metronome to try my luck, Toxic, and another move that will come to me later.

Overall, My team has an appalling grass weakness which makes Charmeleon more vital. I'll start now and see how far I will get.

Last edited:

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Crap. Super sorry guys. Cant partake in this stuff. D:
    Not now anyways. Would have NO time for it. Sorry, I'll do it another time though. <333

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
    Years
  • myrrh, I changed the Mawile for an Azumarill, since Mawile has 380 BS, and he asked for at least 400.

I edited, but still... His new pokémon is a female Azumarill with Attract as one of her moves, and she can't have more than one STAB attack at a time.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • Yeah, sorry about that Hallway, I did get a bit too creative in my search for non-moveset-related restrictions :] Don't want to dictate your gameplay.

If you want something instead of the weird Mudkip, try this:
    Spoiler:

Oh, and Arnold - you're welcome, this thread is one of my favourites already :>

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Yah, I'm not good enough to do the Mudkip thing. Requires way to much grinding for my taste.

Current Team:
    A physical attacker Pelipper with an Attack-raising nature.
    A female Azumarill, which must have Attract as one of her moves, and can only have a single water type move at any given time.
    A Flygon, which must have all four offensive moves, but it can't have a move with more than 75 Base Power.

Three more and I'm good to go.

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Name: Tachikaze316
    Game Name: Tachi
    Game: Sapphire
    Restrictions: Fully evolved please.

-Lotad family. Not useable in gyms.
    -Spheal family. Must have encore and Aurora Beam, no other ice moves.
    -Surskit family. Must have Water Sport, cannot evolve until it solos my Rival's starter. (I assume Wally's Ralts doesn't count)
    -Aron family. Must have Secret Power, only one other attack.

HallwayKid...have a Ninjask which cannot know swords dance.

Last edited:

Arnold

...?
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Myrrhman, I've noticed a mistake with Poliwhirl's restriction. GoGoShinyDunsparce said, "A Poliwhirl with only one offensive move." Sorry for being a bother.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Name: ComiTurtle
    Game Name: Comi
    Game: Heart Gold
    Restrictions: None I would like to encourage insane hard or crazy restrictions. Just don't make me hack and we will all be fine.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • Comi - take a Stantler that must have Charge Beam and Energy Ball as its only offensive moves.

And here's another one:
    Spoiler:

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    4 more to go for me and
    Tachikaze take a Masquerain which must always have water spout and can't evolve until it KOs your rival's starter alone.
    Also HallwayKid you get a Ariados that can only know psychc and poison type moves.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Name: Zash
    No Restrictions except... I want at least 2 good, challenging things.
    Game= Crystal
    4 pokemon

Team:

1. Girafarig, 1 atk move at a time. (i think it's going to start with me in an "egg" since they arent in crystal)

2. Ursaring knows attract, no move stronger than 60. (yay for 5% chance pokemon.)

3. Machamp with the three punches only (can i hack it since ill be playing a rom without trading, and if so, what lvl to make machamp evovle?.)

4. Hoothoot that can't evovle until it kills a noctowl. (going to start during night almost morning so i can catch teddiursa right after)

Ready to run.

Tachikaze you get an aron that must know secert power and can only have one other attack move.

Last edited:
    Back