• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Okay, I'm going to resign up as I totally forgot this challenge.

Name: Ian Watkins
    Game Name: Jess
    Game: LeafGreen
    Number of Pokemon: 5
    Restrictions: I MUST have something that can learn surf. And I can't trade. Also, nothing too mean. xD

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Restrictions: I MUST have something that can learn surf. And I can't trade. Also, nothing too mean. xD

You can have a Poliwrath that must have surf and may only evolve into Poliwrath after beating Sabrina

And I still need one more Pokemon, can someone please make it out-of-region?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Hey Suicune, don't forget to teach that Rattata Blizzard and Swagger haha. Nice to see your team is doing well.
    So far I've beat the Lavander tower, and unlocked the way to Saffron. Not much else. Gonna go kill me some snorlax to get to my venonat.

Thanks, yeah, I've got it noted down, it's going better than I expected actually ahaha :).
    and sounds like your doing well.

Ok, just something I found that I should share with you lot :P

So I was training my new team member Useless (Abra)

and I came across..

Wasn't expecting it at all! :surprised:

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Wow, random haha. I take it Entei ran?

Plerty take a Houndour that may not evolve until it beats its another dog evolution (ie arcanine, mightyena, an eveelution get it?) Only fire move it may learn is ember.

Ian Watkins you may take a Victrebell. May only know 1 posion and 1 grass move.

Last edited:

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
    Okay, I'm going to resign up as I totally forgot this challenge.

Take a Gyarados that knows Ice Bam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Twister(Lvl 35). It must evolve before beating Lt. Surge, and it has to solo both Sabrina and Giovanni(Easy matter with Ice Beam!).

blue

gucci
    Years
    Wow, random haha. I take it Entei ran?

Yup :\, As usual, Ahaha.
    Just defeated the 4th Gym too
    Will be posting a log shortly :).

Gym #4
    Ecruteak City Gym

Morty

15:38 Entered Eckurete City Gym
    15:39 Joe defeated Sage Ping
    15:41 Joe defeated Medium Agatha
    15:44 Joe defeated Sage Jeffrey
    15:45 Joe defeated Medium Martha - Lucie grew to Lv. 26
    15:49 After some small preperations, it's time to face Eckurete City Gym's Leader.. Morty!
    - Leader Morty would like to battle
    - Leader Morty sent out Gastly Lv. 21 - Defeated by Lucie's Night Shade
    - Leader Morty sent out Haunter Lv. 21 - Lucie fainted, Useless defeated Haunter with a quick Fire

Punch!
    - Leader Morty sent out Gengar Lv. 25 - Lost against Gengar as Useless fainted by Gengar's shadow

ball, and my only two other Pokémon left were Eevee & Rattata (Normal-types)
    15:53 Rematch against Morty
    - Morty sent out Gastly Lv. 21 - 1 Hit K.O by Useless' Thunder Punch!
    - Morty sent out Haunter Lv. 21 - Defeated by Useless' Thunder Punch - No damage taken!
    - Morty sent out Gengar Lv. 25 - All my Pokémon fainted at this stage.
    15:55 Rematch #2 against Morty
    - Morty sent out Gastly Lv. 21 - 1 Hit K.O by Useless' Fire Punch
    - Morty sent out Haunter Lv. 21 - Defeated by Useless' Thunder Punch
    - Morty sent out Gengar Lv. 25 - Defeated partly by Useless' Fire Punch & Lucie's Night Shade..

Finally.
    - Morty sent out Haunter Lv. 23 - After (atleast 20 turns) of Haunter using Mean Look & Night Shade

on Eevee, Haunter was reduced to only using Struggle, after Eevee fainted, switched back to Ariados,
    Ariados woke up after 5/6 turns and finished Haunter off with Nigth Shade and Won!
    16:00 Morty handed over the Fog Badge & TM30 (Shadow Ball) - Taught to Fang (Rattata)
    * This was the hardest Gym so far (Yes.. even harder than Whitney!)

Badges Obtained:

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!! The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Current Team:

Fang (Rattata ♀) Lv. 26

- Return
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Energy
    - Hyper Fang

Lucie (Ariados ♀) Lv.27

- Poison Sting
    - Night Shade
    - Scary Face
    - Leech Life

Useless (Abra ♂) Lv. 27

- Thunder Punch
    - Ice Punch
    - Fire Punch
    - Headbutt

Nova (Eevee ♂) Lv. 27

- Tackle
    - Quick Attack
    - Attract
    - Headbutt

Last edited:

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    Ian Watkins, take Charmander. It can only learn Normal and Fire moves, it can't evolve, and it must solo Brock, Misty, and the Route 22 rival battle. It must be named "I M LOZER" and cannot be your lead at any point after you beat Lt. Surge, even for level grinding.

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Ok, here's my team:

1. Kricketot that must keep Sing and may evolve after beating Wake
    2. Finneon that must have Rain Dance and Brine and may only evolve after every other person is fully evolved.
    3. Pachirisu. Its moveset must be Shock Wave, Charge Beam, ThunderPunch, and Magnet Rise. Its nickname must be "Burke Pwns". It must forget all other moves as soon as possible and cannot use any non-Electric moves no matter what, including status moves. Since ThunderPunch and Magnet Rise are move tutor moves, it can be traded to another Pt/HG/SS if possible to learn them; otherwise, you're stuck. It must have the ability Run Away and hold an Oran Berry all the way through. It must solo Gardenia, and also solo Byron's Magneton and Bastiodon. If it faints, you are not allowed to revive it at a Pokémon Center if you have a Revive, Max Revive, or Sacred Ash in your bag. It must be at least 3 levels higher than any other Pokémon in your party or PC, excluding legendaries, at all times starting with the Fantina battle. If you fight Crasher Wake fifth, you are not allowed to use it in the battle.
    4. Chimchar that may evolve into Infernape once it knows moves of one type; you may teach/reteach any from then on and may only take part in two gym leader battles and one elite four battle (including champion)
    5. Houndour that may only evolve after beating and evolution of a different dog(Arcanine, Mightyena, Eeveelution) and the only fire move it can learn is Ember

EDIT: Gonna hold off for a while, hopefully come back soon

Last edited:

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    Ian Watkins gets a Jolteon that must know Sand-Attack, and can only use offensive moves when its HP is below half.

FaNgZ's Challenge
    - :t303: must have two dark moves and Fire Blast or Flamethrower
    - :t184: must have Defense Curl and Rollout and can only evolve after Team Magma at Meteor Falls
    - :t335: must only use level up moves
    - :t351: must have Sunny Day, Rain Dance, and Thief

Ill start sunday, maybe?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I always love reading these challenge logs, so I think I might try a challenge out for myself.

Name: Alternative
    Game Name: I'll think of one to use.
    Game: Crystal
    Number of Pokemon: 5 or 6. Decide for me.
    Restrictions: I don't mind a move restriction, but only one if you choose to give it to me.

I'll hope to start soon. Also I'll be playing on an emulator, so I can't trade.

Also if this is allowed, Ian Watkins, you can have a Spearow. It mustn't evolve until it learns Mirror Move. You need to keep the move.

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Take a Sentret. It may not evolve until you Beat Whitney. Must learn Fury Cutter, Rest, and Sleep Talk ASAP!!!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Take a Sentret. It may not evolve until you Beat Whitney. Must learn Fury Cutter, Rest, and Sleep Talk ASAP!!!
    Well my restrictions state only have one move restriction for me, so can you please pick one of those moves for me to keep.

My list so far:
    1. Sentret
    (Mustn't Evolve until I beat Whitney)
    2. Onix
    (Mustn't Evolve, Must use against Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Erika, Misty)

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Alternative gets an Onix. This Onix must be used in the gyms it's weak to. That would be Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Erika, and Misty. Also, can't evolve.
    Just to clear things up, I only have to use it in the gym battles yes? Not the other trainers. Also I will prolly get the traded one, is that okay?

Lil naps

Pirate
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    OK i haven't started yet but can i get another Pokemon from any generation, with 3 restrictions.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Alternative, take Hoothoot which must ALWAYS know Hypnosis, and can only evolve once you have either soloed Whitney OR got your 6th badge.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Alternative, take Hoothoot which must ALWAYS know Hypnosis, and can only evolve once you have either soloed Whitney OR got your 6th badge.
    Fair enough.

1. Sentret
    (Mustn't evolve until I beat Whitney)
    2. Onix
    (Mustn't evolve, must use against Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Erika and Misty)
    3. Hoothoot
    (Must know Hypnosis, mustn't evolve until Solo-ing Whitney or after Jasmine)
    4. Dratini
    (Must be holding Exp. Share, Berserk Gene at Red. No important battles.)

I'm honestly getting excited for this challenge.

Last edited:
    Back