• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

King!

better
Years
  • I'm up for this!

Name: Hallylicious
    Game Name: Kiiroi
    Game: Ruby
    Number of Pokemon: 3
    Restrictions: I wouldnt even care if i'm stuck with a plain old Wurmple for the entire game, so go ahead.

You can have Wurmple Masquerain. It must know Bubblebeam at all times (meaning that you can't evolve Surskit until level 25). :3

Saiddun Uzkha

Obsessed and Proud!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    I'm up for this!

Name: Hallylicious
    Game Name: Kiiroi
    Game: Ruby
    Number of Pokemon: 3
    Restrictions: I wouldnt even care if i'm stuck with a plain old Wurmple for the entire game, so go ahead.

Exploud. May not have any normal type moves. May not evolve till you reach the Elite 4.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    This looks like a lot of fun.

Name: Joker4515
    Game Name: Vlad
    Game: Platinum
    Number of Pokemon: 5 with 1 HM Slave
    Restrictions: I will breed so I can have them at the beginning of the game, so give me anything.

EDIT: Well I couldn't find my Platinum Cartridge, so I am going to use an emulator, but I will hack the pokemon in so still give me anything

Team so far:
    -Snubbull That can't evolve and must have charm
    -Smeargle That can only sketch (Ok this is something I wasn't expecting xD)
    -Infernape Must know Flame Wheel (only fire move) and Mach Punch (only fighting move)

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • @Joker: Anything eh? Snubbull, can't evolve, must always know Charm

-----

And my second (And last!) update, challenge complete! Kanto was a breeze, and after grinding up to level 60, Red wasn't too bad. Snorlax was a pain, but Full Reestores with Goht (Tauros) made it work.

Final Team:

Gaebora the Noctowl
    • Take Down
    • Hypnosis
    • Foresight
    • Fly

Rauru the (Shiny!) Electabuzz
    • Psychic
    • Thunder Punch
    • Ice Punch
    • Fire Punch

Goht the Tauros
    • Strength
    • Pursuit
    • Earthquake
    • Thrash

Gyorg the Corsola
    • Mirror Coat
    • Surf
    • Bubblebeam
    • Ancientpower

It was definitely fun, especially since I've never used any of them (Minus Noctowl)

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Joker4515 gets a Smeargle. Can only use Sketch on the opponent. Hope you're ready for a tough challenge.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Joker, you get an Infernape. The only Fire move it can know is Flame Wheel, and the only Fighting move it can know is Mach Punch, and it must know these two moves at all times.

Hallylicious

アラン
    Years
  • I asked for 3 and got 4, but im not fussed :)

Party to come:
    - Wobbuffet. Must have Encore. Can only evolve after fainting a trainers pokemon whose level is at or below Wynaut's level.
    - Masquerain. It must know Bubblebeam at all times.
    - Exploud. May not have any normal type moves. May not evolve till you reach the Elite 4.
    - You get a Ralts. Can only evolve to Kirlia, must always know Growl.

I will start this whenever i finish the Userame letter challenge or random pokemon challenge.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    I have two quick questions, one specifically for 649.

1. Can I change to 5 pokemon and 1 HM Slave, I think it will work better that way
    2. 649, you say I can only sketch opponents, does this mean can I use sketch on the opponent and use it's attack, or is it I can only use sketch in battle? (Because if that were the case, I would just sketch HM moves and make the smeargle an HM slave)

Years
  • Can I do this?
    Name: mzmingle
    In game name: Meghan
    Game: Diamond
    Pokemon: 5 plz
    Restrictions: Not too hard on me plz :)

also plz choose a sinnoh starter for the team

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    @Joker4515 - No, you can use any attack the opponent has, I meant to say you can't use sketch on your teammates.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    @Joker4515 - No, you can use any attack the opponent has, I meant to say you can't use sketch on your teammates.
    Oh ok, whew xD

Team so far:
    -Snubbull That can't evolve and must have charm
    -Smeargle That can only sketch opponent's moves
    -Infernape Must know Flame Wheel (only fire move) and Mach Punch (only fighting move)
    -Bidoof with NO HM MOVES and can't evolve until 4th town/city

Still need 1 more guys :)

Mzmingle I will give you an Infernape that can only know Fire attacking moves (it can have other non attacking moves (such as growl), but all attacks must be fire type)

Last edited:
    Years
  • so you mean.......an infernape that can learn any type moves but fighting?

Joker4515 Bidoof that has NO HM moves, and can only evolve in the 4th town/city (you cant have a bidoof HM slave now :) ) hehe

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    No, I mean if the attack does damage it must be fire type, for example chimchar learns taunt at level 9, you can have taunt because it doesn't do any damage, but you can't have fury swipes because it does damage and isn't fire type

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Mzmingle he means that any attacking moves have to be fire and that's it. Status moves can be any type (Taunt, Bulk Up, etc.)

And your next team member is a Golduck that must have Flash, and you have to catch it in the bottom of Oreburgh Gate, so you can't use it against Roark :D.

Joker, your final Pokemon will be a Staraptor that can't evolve until you get 6 badges, and can't learn Return.

Years
  • ACTUALLY ill do it on emerald, new team plz
    still include a starter, but not like the infernape thing k?

Last edited:

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    mzmingle, you get Spinda. By the end of the game, it must have Flail, Teeter Dance, and Thief.

Back