• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above^

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    ^
    Is revenging with me :P

> Is VERY happy Pokeshipping wise! ^_______^

Read this Guys!
    New Pokeshipping Hint from Jirachi Wish Maker Movie said:
    This i just found out from the fellow Pokeshippers at Serebii: Halfway through the movie, Max is upset because Jirachi is going to have to leave him. Ash comforts him by saying that even though it'll be leaving, it'll always be in his heart. He then tells Max that a friend of his left, and looks really sad about it, then brightens up and says she's always in his heart.
    YESSSSSSSS!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    ^
    Is explaining...not very well XD

> tsk..tsk..nice try PB! *Stuffs misty's Togepi in his face* Ashy-boi is not talking about his Mom :P He's talking about the red head he loves ^______^ And you know it XD

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    ^
    Says Mist's Togepi is mine...

> The kawaii lil egg is'nt mine ! :P He's Mistys ! Get down to Cerulean Gym and give him to her. *Huggles Togepi goodbye*
    >> Tatt is just too happy! That movie hint is a huge thing for is Pokeshippers , since its a pretty strong hint! *Bounces around grinning*

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    ^I guess likes Hermione as his fave character...also just said that he likes to make walkthroughs..to what?
    < Was right last time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back