• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above^

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    ^ is confused (Toto and I have played this game a lot at SPPf and BMGf before I joined here. She says "^ is correct" more than anyone else so I tease her by saying it's her line.)

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    ^ says I say "^ is correct" a lot (Only when I'm quoting you so that doesn't count. :P)

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    ^ says I used to say "^ is correct" a lot before I was modded (I did? What does me getting modded have to do with it?)

Kikaider

o.O
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    ^is not the gum that was on one of my shoes two months ago that wasn't really there because I am making this up as I key XP

Kikaider

o.O
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    ^Has a blinkie in her signature that is telling me that I know that Ash is hot and I have to agree.......98.6? is pretty hot

>:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back