• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Dark Magician said:
    ^ what a stalker, and her ammnesia is doing some crap to her head for sure
    < Needs nobody but his true friends....
    Directed to thee above ^ (^ is hopefully my friend)
    *miserably* Oh, just leave me alone. I'm sorry and (yes I removed you from my ignore list) I feel like crap and how am I a stalker?

I've been miserable since yesterday morning when my [insert profanity] teacher kept me back and took sides. We're all human - well you certainly aren't or you would understand - and we all make mistakes, especially when we're in a bad mood.

And if you want me to feel like crap, just tell me and fine. I'll get over it. I'm trying to say sorry but the way you're acting...

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Um... ^Has a Winona Fan Club and um... bouncing smilies in sig and... is female... and... and... (Insert more comments that don't involve avatars here)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back