• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ^ has, in other accounts no doubt, been a member of PC for at least one year. ^^
    < *sigh* I'm tired... and highly irritated... after all *dagger-sharp voice* people go behind my back and negate me 'cuz I TALK TOO MUCH ON MSN... @_@ Why don't they just block me so they can't hear see me talking? Why don't I just get rid of my account so I can't burden anyone with MY TALKING... >.>

Well, I never liked Britney Spears, and now I... erm... do not advocate her - she's a [insert rant here] - ... but, she's right in her song My Prerogative. >.>

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    ^ is right about me being a year member in another account and ^has the biggest post yet on "The One Above^" topic. XD;

You sure like to rant. XD;

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    ^scares me, because of the things he said

<was he talking about me? XD
    <is definnatly 10, almost 11

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back