• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
^is missing out on the true spirit of funtime!
^is inside an ambition. which, if you're speaking conceptually, then i can understand one being consumed by an ambition, that would make sense. however physically ambition is something that can not be defined, as it is something we have given a name, and would be comprised of, i guess, a bunch of neurons all in different places.

viridian doubletongue

Years
^must be mistaking me for THE ONE ABOVE(the one above the one above the one above now) (massacre)).
^appears to be condoning violence through their signature. i assure you such a rabbit punch is not a matter for colourful cartoons!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Does not know the status of Natsu's and Gray's relationship o3o

It is perfectly condonable as long as it's those two.

viridian doubletongue

Years
^is a quick cheeky bugger, beat me to the post.
^is located in MINNESOTA
^has a JUST ADORABLE pixellated avatar.

^^likes this thing called fairy tail, which i always see on the mangastream front page before my precious jump releases appear. LOOKS COOL, well playful anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back