• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
Years
  • ^says that ^ is defending Ponyville, when ^ may or may not be just sitting in a lawn chair with a 2-Liter bottle of Mountain Dew and Doritos while watching the entire town crumble and burn while all of the surviving citizens run in terror of the impending doom that has been bestowed upon them.

^ should also know better than to question <'s creativity.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • ^'s signature reminds me of Ed, Edd n Eddy, but mostly because of the moving outlines. No offense.
    Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • ^ has got a point there, although < has never thought of it like that before :D

And someone needs to upload a decent video of Bakemonogatari's ending on YouTube. With high quality and without those horrible cuts, or lag. Heck, soon I'll do it myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back