• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • ^^Apparently doesn't know Fire Emblem~

^'s sig. pic is rather creepy and seems to assume everyone knows the characters in Naruto?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    ^Thinks that I think that everyone else completely knows who I'm referring to when it comes to the Naruto series when I believe that most of the people on the forums have probably heard of the character's names at the very most if they have not seen the series yet.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • What ^ just said does not apply to < I stopped watching Naruto a looooonnnnngggg time ago and refuse to pick it up every again.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (That and I think its fanbase consists of mostly utterly annoying fans.)

^Thinks ^^'s sig. is amazing

<Would give it a 5/10 at best but this ain't the "Rate the signature" thread o3o /never mind me I'm very fickle when it comes to signatures...most of the time

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (I said "mostly". My pair here and three good friends of mine irl love the series and I rarely find any of them annoying.)

^May be unaware as to how to have custom cursors in signatures?

/take this previous sig. of mine as an example

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back