• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
The one posting this kind of understands the one above (I'm like that with music), but the one above should know not everyone has to agree with him.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
^ should know < never asked for ^ to agree with <, < just finds Naruto a waste of time.

Allow me to end this post with a metaphor I found scribbled on a wall in my school.

"Wasting time and doing something that is a waste of time are different.
NEVER do something that's a waste of time." - Random 9-12th Grader who, at some point, went to <'s High School.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
^ should know when you're wasting time it means your own partially dedicated to burning candle and don't know you're wasting time.

When you're doing something that is a waste of time, you are consciously dedicated to wasting time and want to do that.

Taggers = Philosophers!?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Top one's Sonic 2 (not the one where he has to go save Tails but the one where you can play as Tails or have him follow you), one below is Sonic 3(? I remember there being an icy stage but never got to it), then Sonic & Knuckles and finally the original Sonic.

^Has no sig. pic

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^May or may not want to see <'s Black team

^Also might know the "choose a level" cheat for Sonic 2 on Sonic Mega Collection? /dunno if it's also there for the original

So then that was Sonic 3? Man I am good.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
BW_White.png

Name: Liz
Name Origin: Liz Thompson, Soul Eater
Badges: 6

Pokemon layout will go like this:

-sprite here-
Name:
Name Origin:
Level:
HP/Attack/Defense
Sp. Attack/Sp. Defense/Speed
Move/Move/Move/Move
Comments:

500.png

Name: Patty
Name Origin: Patty Thompson, Soul Eater
Level: 38
142/125/57
83/55/69
Heat Stamp/Cheer Up/Nitro Charge/Rock Smash
Comments: Holy crap Patty is amazing. Sure, the rest of her stats compared to her HP/Attack suck, but think of it this way: The opponent nearly OHKOs her, leaving her with less than 1/3rd her HP. If you are able to predict such a thing'll happen, then you can use her Attack + basic ability (Blaze) to your advantage. Low HP + Nitro Charge = Great damage + speed boost. Get enough of those and she's basically unstoppable. Heat Stamp is the Fire version of Grass Knot, so it can do good damage too. And then Cheer Up and Rock Smash are there because I'm waiting for something better.

508.png

Name: Zack
Name Origin: Zack Fair, Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Level: 35
111/87/72
41/72/65
Rock Smash/Strength/Cheer Up/Crunch
Comments: He used to be the most prone to fainting, but boy has Zack gotten defensive. Crunch really does him good, as does Strength. Use Cheer Up enough times and he'll definitely be a beast Attacker. I've also got Quick Claw on him so he has the chance to strike first if slower every now and then.

581.png

Name: Tara
Name Origin: I named her after a good friend of mine :D
Level: 36
106/82/59
72/61/74
Surf/Fly/Attract/Roost
Comments: HM moves generally aren't good on main team members, in my opinion, but if you ask me, Surf and Fly are some of the best moves out there for their type. And Tara herself has a type matchup that isn't too common in the game (there are only three other Water/Flying types, I think?). She's best at physical attacks, but is a good Special Attacker when she needs to be. Not to mention Roost is good for this type, especially if against an Electric type (though you have to make sure she doesn't get OHKOed by it first).

523.png

Name: Maka
Name Origin: Maka Albarn, Soul Eater
Level: 37
108/76/64
67/51/100
Nitro Charge/Spark/Charge/Discharge
Comments: Oh my god Maka is amazing. She can also deal Special Attacks when she needs to, and Charge only powers up Discharge and Spark furthermore. Add in Nitro Charge to make her the fastest thing alive, and we have a winner. Maka is probably the second best on my team (after Patty) due to such things.

545.png

Name: Karin
Name Origin: Karin Hanazono, Kamichama Karin
97/82/74
52/56/94
Poison Tail/Screech/X-Scissor/Iron Defense
Comments: You know how most defensive types are usually slow? Well, when Karin was in her second stage, she was pretty slow. Then she became this beast and suddenly gained a whole lost of Speed. And with Iron Defense and Screech at her side (not to mention Poison Point as the ability) she's great when up against physical attackers.

586S.png

Name: Cam
Name Origin: Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Soul Eater ("Tsubaki" means "Camellia", which I shortened to "Cam" because of the five character limit)
103/90/60
53/59/83
Jump Kick/Energy Ball/Faint Attack/Megahorn
Comments: Cam is not really a Special Attacker like Maka or Tara, but Energy Ball is the first damage-dealing Grass move she learns naturally (unless you wanna count Leech Seed). However, one more level and she apparently learns Wood Horn, which is a physical Giga Drain. What can I say, she is amazing~

^Can show their shiny Desukan pre-evo. now.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
562.png

Shine the shiny Desumasu

Moves:
Evil Eye
Lame moves

What makes him cool is that he's shiny. And he has mummy.

The one above should know no one makes fun of common behaviour except me.
I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back