• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One and Only Suki ;)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Suki was out all day yesterday. But she will be on soon.
    Anyway.
    Hey.
    How you all been doing?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hi there! I'd like to join Suki's fan club, since she is a nice member and all ^-^

So yeah, I'll join XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey Pika, Yutss, Hotaru, Hataye, Razer and Kyoko!

Sorry for not coming on and replying but I'm here now. I went to Chesire Oaks yesterday to shop and it was hot.

Thanks for joining Hotaru and Kyoko although I swear you have already joined Hotaru =/

You're extremely nice too Kyoko ;3 and thanks.

I'm good but cold, how are all of you and what have you been up to?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Not been doing alot. Went to play pool all day yesterday. Which was fun but other than that just doing tests. So am starting to get tired from doing them all.
    We already know that your hot.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I drawed anime meeez! Lol, open my profile page and a small version is as my profile picture.

Oh and I meant to say... a long time ago... Suki, your location says "England +", what's the + for?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Thanks razer, lol. And Pika, he didn't mean it like that. Let's just say I was cold. But it was hot last night so I kept rolling round in bed.

Hotaru, I just got that cross to represent England's flag. But it doesn't really make it obvious. Now you know though. I'm not sure why you really care...

I'm good. I haven't done anything today but get a haircut. The weather has been random and miserable with thunder, lightning, rain and sun. How have all you been doing?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Ohh, did you buy stuff at Cheshire Oaks?

XD Welcome, Kyoko and complicated username-san.

Rozen Maiden <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hotaru, I just got that cross to represent England's flag. But it doesn't really make it obvious. Now you know though. I'm not sure why you really care...

I'm good. I haven't done anything today but get a haircut. The weather has been random and miserable with thunder, lightning, rain and sun. How have all you been doing?
    I just noticed it since I first saw your posts, and I just notice certain things like that over time.

I like rain, thunder and stuff, but not sun. x_o

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey Acadi, I just told you on MSN what I bought so I didn't have to explain myself here. Cheshire oaks was fun, I'll go there again sometime and go to this clothes shop which I could have spent all day in.

How can you not like sun. It makes me feel happy and I can either go out and play in it or just relax in it. It's sunny now so I am feeling good. You are a miserable weather person xP

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Well, howdy everyone.
    Just dropped by to say hi and goodbye. I probably won't be coming back here for a while. I got too much going on in my IRL life to deal with online people anymore. I'm moving on.

See ya'll!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Well, howdy everyone.
    Just dropped by to say hi and goodbye. I probably won't be coming back here for a while. I got too much going on in my IRL life to deal with online people anymore. I'm moving on.

See ya'll!
    Ditching us for your actual problems ;D heroic, I think.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Well, howdy everyone.

See ya'll!

Cool, you got a social life!! I really wonder what that is like xD

So uhm yeah..how everyone doing? I'm fine/busy as usual blah blah blah...i'll visit later on again since I'm busy now

~

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey, erm sorry for not replying for so long. I don't really have a reason, just that PC has become so much more boring =x
    I can't really leave cuz thats kinda sad and no point.

So hey everyone. I'm really bored right now. Can only play Planet Racer ;P And go on MSN. Okay Yutss, you go move on - have fun with your social life ^_~
    How are you all?

Back