• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^^The One Piece club!^^

Years
    kool ^^;, I have read alot of graphic one piece fanfiction, its like the cartoon was made about couples!

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    Me me! I would like to join!

My favorite characters from the main crew would be Luffy and Zoro. And from the rest of the characters: Rob Lucci. Haha.

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    Thanks! I've been reading the manga from 220 to the present chapters. I haven't watched much of the anime, but I've started keeping up with the recentest japanese episodes. It's a great series. Fun, too.

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
    Thanks for answering my question Marillmonster2000.

Meh, I don't really lke to support shipping in One Piece because I like tho think of them as a big family (remembering the family song from the One Piece special). But, I don't blame people for doing it because it seems interesting as to what people support.

Years
    Hey Guys, maybe we should start naming our fav couples cuz me and JBCblank have been talking about fanfiction and its couples.
    Okies my fav is LuffyxNami
    Sorry I just Love this couple!

Back