• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^^The One Piece club!^^

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    What about: what are your favorite characters are that aren't from Luffy's crew?

My favorites would be Shanks and probably Roc Lucci. Shanks is just awesomly cool and he cracks me up far too much with his spazzy self. XD Now, Lucci is turning out to be my favorite villian in One Piece and possibly one of my favorites all time.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    the Only Two People I Really Like From Luffy's Crew Are Zoro And chopper. I Like The Rest Of Course, But Not Terribly Much. (meh, exept for usopp. he can stay gone :P)

Lol! I'm Rewatching The Sieries XD

Nami:Luffy! What The Hell Did You Do To My Jacket?!
    Luffy:Sorry, A Bomb Accident.
    Nami:Well, It's Ok. Seeing As I Knew You Would Mess It Up When I Lent It To You. I'll Just Charge You Tripple What It Costed.
    Luffy:What!?
    Nami:That'll Be 29,000 Belly.
    Luffy:YOU ALREADY HAD IT ADDED IT UP?!

Oh And I'm Up To Volume 28 In THe Manga. ^^ Yay For Me. XD

Last edited:

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
    Heh, I remember that part in the anime (Nami looked evil). Anyways, Ilike everybody in Luffy crew too (a lot though), but Luffy is my favorite (proclaim his greatness).

Years
    tyrant_078 said:
    Can I join? One Piece rocks. My favorite characters are Buggy the Clown, Usopp and Captain Kuro. I also like Luffy, Jango, Arlong and Nami a lot.

Sure ya can join!

*adds ya to list*

Welcome aboard! ^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hello Midori^.^Can I join?I love One Piece^^I can't believe I didn't notice this thread earlier I'm so sowwy x_x My favorite character's gotta be Nami.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Welcome Aboard, Shampoo =D Nice To See There Are So Many One Piece Fans Out There ^^

I'm In The Middle Of Reading The Skypiea Arc. It's Really Interesting ^^

The Straw Hats Go To An Island Called "Jaya", Looking For A Legendary Treasure. They Then Find That There Is No Treasure. But Then The People There Tell Them About An Island In The Sky, Called "Skypiea". The Straw Hats Decide To Go There, And They Go Up This Huge Hurricane Thing.
    they Then Arrive In The White Sea, And In Order To Enter Skypiea, They Must Pay A Fine, Wich They Don't Pay. When They Get Up To Skypiea, They Are Stopped By The Law-Enforcers There. They Are In Trouble For Entering Skypiea, So They Are "Class 12 Criminals". So They Still Don't Pay, And They Knock Out All The People, Making them "Class 2 Criminals". They Then Go Into The Trial Thingys, Where Priests With Devil's Fruit Powers Test Their Skills. They chose The "Trial Of Orb", And They Defeat This Wierd Guy. Then, The Other Priests Hunt Them Down. Then You Find Out About A Constant War Going On Between These Rebels, And The God "Enel" And His Army. Enel Predicts That There Will Be 5 Remaining Fighters On His Side Once The War Is Over. Meanwhile, The Straw Hats Are Looking For The Treasure In Skypiea, While Being Chased Down By Tallented Priests!

Yah~~Mabey My Summary Was A Little Confusing. XD But I'm Really Enjoying It.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    im past that part in the manga. o.o

who do you think is the strongest one in luffys crew?

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Please Don't Say 'Zolo'...His Name's 'Zoro', Dammit.. >>;

Well, Luffy Seems To Be The One That Kicks All The Main People's Asses.. So.. :P

-Morgan
    -Buggy
    -Kuro
    -Krieg
    -Arlong
    -Mr.3
    -Crocidile
    -Eneru

So... XD

But I Think Zoro Honestly Has More Strength than Luffy. Take The Defeat Of Mr.1 And Omu For Instance, Those Were Awesome.

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    Personally, I'd always felt that Zoro and Luffy were about equally matched in brute strength. I think that Luffy could probably take a ton more damage, though. Hm.

Back