• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The one that got away <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, I miss Skymin, Fairy, Kyoko, Ashley, Zeffy, Olli, Sanguine and a few others; those are just the top of my head.

Indeed we had a lot of good times; hopefully they'll consider coming back even for just a few days. <33

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    essentially all the ppl i used to be friends with here back in 2011, e.g mockingjay, otherworld9), house, essentially all of the ppl i'll probably never get to speak to again :-(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's gonna sound a bit stupid, but my ex best friend/bf/pair, Buoysel. He left PC shortly after we stopped talking. We were the greatest of friends for four years and quite honestly I have no idea how it went down now that I think about it. I do hope he's doing okay these days because he was the only person on PC I could actually talk to for HOURS.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Mac aka Mac of York/Cordelia! He got banned for some reason...and he was greatly missed. It's been more than a year since I got in touch with him, he's been busy with his growing family. Then again, I'm sure we all do miss him on here, right?

Years
    • Online now
    AwesomeAsCrawdaunt, BinaryPeaches, Serperion, Pokefreak20ify, Zorogami, Ash`, ShadowGeralt, KorpiklaaniVodka... good times...

Also, I wish that Mana, Cruztown, ShantyTown, and wolfboyft would finish their hacks before leaving, and that Reshiram white as snow would fix the Ominous Wind bug in his hack Pokemon Eternal Snow.

There may be more, but these are the ones that come to my mind right now.

Years
    I don't know many older members, but I never did get to meet with Hikamaru (I might've spelt it wrong)

She seemed like she participated a lot here but she left due to some personal issues. Perhaps one day she'll return.

Back