• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The online trading card game?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    I live in England, and I was just wondering how do you know which booster packs come with codes for the online card game? Im a noob lol I havent bought cards in years!
    Thanks for all answers,
    Owen

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2012
    Pretty much anything BW and up will get you the code cards. I know the first BW packs that came out did not come with them. Once you redeem a code card, no matter from which pack it came out of, it will give you a booster credit to which you can get any pack HGSS and up. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    Pretty much anything BW and up will get you the code cards. I know the first BW packs that came out did not come with them. Once you redeem a code card, no matter from which pack it came out of, it will give you a booster credit to which you can get any pack HGSS and up. :)

thanks so much dude! thatll help loads!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • yes anything from BW and when you use those codes to get cards make sure to trade with ppl online to get the cards u want :P

Back