• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Opening of the MagicDoors

MagicDoors

Feeling Great!
    Years
    An introduction thread? Sounds fun!

My name is MagicDoors, IRL too. I have pokemon games yellow, silver, ruby, emerald, diamond, platinum, soulsilver, and black.
    Crossed out are ones that disappeared for various reasons.

I will probably be on this thread mostly for modding purposes.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    hi there magicdoors! i don't believe that you are named that IRL

anyway, sad to see you lost so many games. I've had my fair share of lost games too, including Ruby and Gold. :(

anyway, we have a bunch of fun sections here. so you may want to hop on in and get yourself known. Don't worry, we are good people. We don't bite.

so, welcome to PC! see you around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Advertising a forum in a thread/discussions is strictly prohibited and it can result to a very serious infraction, but since your new & all. I'll give you a chance. But next time, please read the rules first before posting, or if your not sure about something, it's best to contact any of the staff members around. :)

Anyway, welcome aboard, MagicDoors! Seems your a pretty huge Pokemon fan having all the Pokemon games, sucks that you lost some of 'em. But you can still look and buy for another copy though? The older ones are hard to get though, the easiest option is the order it online. You can discuss all of the games in the Pokemon gaming discussions, since each of the games has their own very section as you can see. So if you want to discuss about a certain game, you should also go to their respective section (reading board description will help you locate the right board!).

There are also other things that PC offers as you can see, and I'm sure that something else would keep you entertained here as well besides the gaming discussions, like the off-topic ones, if you ever want to leave Pokemon for a while and discuss other things, you can always count on those boards! At the same time you will also get to meet lots of friends. :D

And hey, it would also be amazing if you could tell more a bit about yourself such as things that you like, that you don't like, other interests besides Pokemon and etc, I'm quite certain that the members here would love to know you more better and that would also give 'em a bit of a picture of what kind of a person are you. :P

With that being said, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or any of the staff around. If you want to talk, feel free to drop by my profile and leave a message. I'll see you around then! Enjoy your stay~

Back