• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OR/AS Mega-Locked Tournament (OU Tournament)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    d'aw i wanted to build a mega charizard y team :(

anyway i have contacted zekrom!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • just a heads up, but i will be gone wednesday and thursday, and then my best friend who lives states away will be visiting immediately afterward for about a week, so i may need an extension depending on how schedule-restricted my life is upon my return.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • i promise to actually play this final

also a very promising facial hair matchup. altaria has a neckbeard, zardx has literal sideburns, gyara is working on the world's best handlebar stache, and metagross has an iron spike goatee. 10/10 good choices archer

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    also a very promising facial hair matchup. altaria has a neckbeard, zardx has literal sideburns, gyara is working on the world's best handlebar stache, and metagross has an iron spike goatee. 10/10 good choices archer

everyone knows facial hair is the new meta

gl to both!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • it sure was something, wasn't it?

gg though, you sort of ask for that when you run focus blast :P

the toxic miss especially killed me in the humor dpt though X)

Reactions: Nah

Sirfetch’d

fun tour! you should definitely bring this back in the future. congrats to Zekrom though 8D

Back