• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Orange Islands [Part 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I left Professor Yadami's lab fairly late because I loved looking at all of the equipment. Finally I dragged myself away from the lab to get on SS Orange III. I had heard that these ships had a bad omen on them, all of them being sunk so far with heavy casualties.

"G'day!" A man standing on the dock said to me, "You'll be boarding then won't ya?" I nodded and passed him my boarding ticket. He was tall and muscular, wearing a blue muscle shirt to impress. Long seamen trousers covered his strong legs and a sailor's hat sat upon his mouse coloured hair. "Welcome aboard the SS Orange III, grandest ship you'll find anywhere! You'll need a room so?" the sailor paused as he checked the available rooms. "Deck one Room one!" he said, handing me a keycard.

"Thanks. Have a good day." I said as I came on board the luxury liner.

The first door I came to was my room. I slid the card down the slot and a small red light went red and a buzzing sound could be heard. I opened the door to find a bed, bathroom, TV, mini bar along with many other 'essential' items. I closed the door behind me and did a running jump onto the double bed. The doona cover had pictures of many different water pokemon. I lay spread eagled on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Go Blaze!" I said, releasing my fire puppy pokemon. His fur was a brilliant blue, unlike the usual red. His stripes were the same black as that of an ordinary growlithe.

"Growlithe!" he barked in happiness to see me and started to lick my face.

"Hey cut that out, it tickles!" I said laughing. Growlithe stopped and curled up next to me.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Deck 1 :
    Room #1: Daniel

Room #2: Vacancy
    Room #3: Vacancy

Deck 2:
    Room #1: Vacancy
    Room #2: Joe
    Room #3: PB

Deck 3:
    Room #1: Vacancy
    Room #2: Vacancy
    Room #3: Vacancy

Deck 4:
    Room #1: Lucky
    Room #2: Cathy
    Room #3: Jess
    -----------------------------
    *I got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen*
    *Oink followed me by bouncing on her curled tail*
    *On the Deck of Four a Corsola was walking along the rail of the ship*
    Jess:"Wild Corsola eh?"
    Jess:"Go Oink!"
    *Oink bounced up onto the rail*
    *The Corsola looked at Oink and then used a Pin Missle on her*
    Jess:"Oink use Tackle"
    *Oink tackled the Corsola but the spikey body of Corsola was rough*

Jess:"Oink use Psybeam!"
    *Oink used Psybeam on Corsola but it blocked it with Mirror Coat*
    Jess:"Oink use Psybeam again!"
    *Psybeam hit Corsola making it confused*
    *Corsola is lost in confusion as it wabbles on the rail*
    *Corsola looks as if it is about to fall off the rail*
    Jess:"Go Lure Ball!"
    *The Lure Ball flew at Corsola and hit it*
    *The ball wiggled and moved*
    *The Ball finally turned Red!*
    Jess:"YES! I got a Wild Corsola!"
    *Corsola is lv.4 and is named Coral*

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
    *I take a look round*
    PB:hey a sunkern and a sun stone
    *it eveovles into a very angry sunflora*
    PB: oh no!
    *sunkern pushes bulbo over the boat*
    PB: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    *a corsola appers from thw water and bulbasaur is on it*
    PB: thank you corsola
    Corsola: Corsa Corsa
    * a baby corsola jumps out*
    PB: What a cutie
    *the corsola jumps on my should and fell in my bag until my bag glowed*
    PB:Huh corsola???
    Hey i think i caught it YAY!

(This will be my last post here for a while so i will see you all thursday [if any thing bad happens please let me live])

Years
    Lucky ran from her mother's car to the S.S. Orange III.

"Bye Lucky," yelled her 10-year old sister. Lucky simply turned around and waved, wanting nothing more to do with her family. She couldn't wait to be off and away. Sure her mom would be calling her every day, but it was better than being home herself.

"Be safe, and don't do anything stupid!" her mom yelled after her. "I love you!" Lucky turned around, smiled, waved, and then raced off towards the boat.

Finally out of her family's sight, she let out a deep sigh. Finally she was on her own, and nobody was going to tell her what to do. She raced up the ramp, quickly showing a sailor her pass onto the boat. He smiled and nodded.

Once onto the boat, a well dressed, middle-aged man came up to her. "Need me to carry some of those bags for you, miss?" he asked Lucky.

"Sure," she said, handing him a bag that was filled with her clothes. She kept her backpack, filled with everything else she might need, including her Pokemon.

"Room?" he asked.

"Uh..." Lucky quickly found her pass, and looked at the room on it. "Deck 4, Room 1 ... not sure where that is."

"No problem," he said kindly. "I'll show you where you will be staying for now." Lucky smiled her thanks, and started following the man through hallways, and other decks, until they finally reached her room.

Lucky slid her pass into the slot by the door, and heard the click. She turned the handle, and pushed it open. Inside it looked like any other hotel room she had been in. There was an average sized bed, a TV, radio, alarm, bathroom, mirror, and a couple dressers. Of course, there was that flower print everywhere, and a couple pieces of art scattered throughout the room.

The man dropped her bag onto the floor near the bed. "If you ever need anything else, just call me. I'm Ryan, and I usually hang around the main lobby."

Lucky smiled and nodded. "Lucky," she said, extending her hand foward. The man shook it politely, and then walked out the door, leaving Lucky alone. She sighed, and let Foxy, her pink Vulpix, out of her Poke Ball. The little fox cried out in joy, and pushed the "Power button" on the remote with her petite paw.

Lucky had to laugh at her Pokemon, amused by anything. The weather was being played, but even that had the fire fox amused. Lucky sat on the bed, and wondered what would become of her and Foxy.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Shinin ran into the boat. He got the key for room 1 in deck 2. He grabbed his suitcase and ran to his room. "This... is... the.. COOLEST! ROOM! A bunk bed!" he said. He released Tar from his Great Ball. Tar jumped on the bottom bunk and started to sleep. Shinin opened his suitcase and put his boom box on a table. He then took some Great Balls and ran to the kitchen. He saw some Kecleon. They started surrounding him. "Great..." said Shinin. He started kicking and punching his way out of the kitchen and into his room. "Tar, come with me. We have some battling to do." he said. Tar got up and followed Shinin into the kitchen. "Use Magnitude Tar!" shouted Shinin. He made a class 5 earthquake that made the boat shake and things to fall. The Kecleon were also hurt. "OK now use Ancientpower!" he said. Tar shot boulders at the Kecleon. Most of them fainted. Tar grew to level 6. "YAY!" said Shinin. Shinin and Tar went to deck 1 and onto the balcony. He looked into the water. There were some Horsea jumping out of the water. Shinin looked on the ground and saw a net. He swiped at one of the Horsea and caught it in the net. The dropped it on the deck floor. "Larvitar use Bite!" said Shinin. Tar bit the Horsea. Shinin took out a Premier Ball and threw it at the Horsea. It shook a couple times, then stopped. The ball made a beep noise. "YES! I caught it!" said Shinin. "I'm going to name her Queendra!" Shinin and Tar went to the gift shop. Shinin got some food and a fish tank. He went to his room and put the fish tank on the ground and put Queendra in it. Tar went back on his bed. Shinin turned on his boom box and started listening to music.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Aria picked up her Marill and raced for the boat. She got on just in time. A burly looking sailor showed her to her room: Deck 3 Room 3. Both flopped down on the cushy bed and sighed. Aria broke out in a fit of giggles, she and Spash were very much alike.

Aria quickly unpacked her things and went up to the top deck. She plopped down into a lawn chair and pulled out her sketch pad. She watched people and Pokemon bustling by and drew them. Splash, meanwhile, was munching happilly on some Pokepellets from Aria's bag.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    *Shinin turns his b.b. off and walks into the dining room*
    Shinin: Gimme a small cheese pizza. And charge it to my room.
    *some guy who works at the kitchen gives him a small pizza and Shinin sits down and eats it*
    Shinin: That was good.
    *Shinin goes back to his room and sleeps*

Latias10

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I was walking along the 4th deck with Zami by my side. I wild Sunkern jumps in are path. It was a great time to catch a pokemon. Zami knowing what to do steps onto the battle feild. It then desapears and reapears right behind the Sunkern. It then bites onto the pokemon. The Sunkern then runs off in fear.

"Great job Zami you scared a way the pokemon. Oh whell lets go to the kitchen" I tell my Trapinch.

Zami nods and we head to the kitchen. I was walking when I trip over something. I look and all I see is a red zig zag patren. A Kecleon.

"Zami hit that red zig zag patren with your Cruch.

Zami nods and bites the red zig zag patren realy hard.

"Kec, Kec, Kecleon" the Kecleon shots as it becomes visable.

Zami uses Faint attack and apears behind the Kecleon. The Kecleon notices Azmi and liks it with a long sticky tounge. Zami then bites onto the toung and swings the Kecleon in the air. Kecleon hits the ground hard and then disapers.

"Tra, Tra, Trapinch?" Trapich says as it looks around.

Then Kecleon apears behind Trapingh and gives it a good licking. Then it shots a Psybeam at Trapinch. I could not bare to see this Kecleon beat up my Trapinch. I had to do something. So I threw I white and red ball at the Trapinch. Ping, Ping, Ping, Pong. The pokeball stoped moving. I had captured Kecleon.I pick up the pokeball and out comes Kecleon.

"Kec, Kec" Kecleon tells me as it gives me big playfull licks.

"I will call you Lick" I tell the Kecleon.

Kecleon nods. So I head back to my room with Zami and Lick behind me.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Eroll and I rushed out of the room once we settled in. Rogue!- Ty... Rogue said my Tyrogue. Sometimes I understood whatever it was it he was trying to say. It sounded like it said 'Poke'ball and Water... Maybe the top deck?' glaring at Tyrogue. We heard the door beside us slam, somebody else had a room on this deck. I'd meet em' soon enough, not now however.

We walked up and onto the deck. The view was good. We went over to a slim sailor boy. He looked like he was a janitor or something. "Hey you were I can find some fishing rods?" I asked.

He only replied with a mere shake of his head and he pointed to a booth on the deck. 'RENTAL SHACK' The sign read on top. "Erm- Thanks" I said as I walked away from silent guy.

"What can I do you for?" asked a extremely tall sailor. He was muscular and hefty, just like the rest of them.

"Yeah, I can have a Fishin' Rod?" I asked.
    "Ten Dollars deposit. You got 30 minutes. $1 for each late minute." He replied eyeballing me like I would be late.

I passed up the $10 deposit. In exchange for a super rod. Eroll and I walked over to the railing and I swong it over. Some Remoraid were biting but I didn't want those.

After a while something big came. A family of em'! "Eroll help me reel it in" I said pulling the rod furiously. The Tyrogue walked over and grasped the front part helping me pull. ...Rogue

We had reeled it over. It looked like a balloon or something but when it hit the deck I saw it was a Wailmer. It looked for the waters and plunged for a dive.

"Eroll Headbutt!" I ordered and it hit the Wailmer head-on. Wailmer fainted and I swiftly snatched up a pokeball and threw it hard.

It obtained the Wailmer and then it wiggled a little. It got slower and slower... Finally it stopped and the Wailmer was mine!

I'll name it Cintro, I thought taking up my new pokemon. My favorite type, water.

Last edited:
    Years
    Lucky walked around with Foxy. Most of the other trainers were focused on catching Pokemon, but she was fine with only her fire fox for now. After all, she would have tons of time to train, and only now could I relax on this cruise to the Orange Islands.

Lucky decided to get out of my room. After all, she was excited to explore the ship and meet all the trainers on it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2004
    Note* This RPG will continue.. (Im Jess).. Anyways after school I will use my oldold account :P Then we shall continue ^_^

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    I walked onto the 3rd deck when the Captain said on the Loudspeaker;

Captain:

"We have arrived at Burnt-Rock Island.Burnt Rock Island has no Gym though.After we leave the Island we will head through the Ocean Currents.I suggest you and your Pokemon head back to your rooms to get some rest before we stop.

REMEMBER: We are not going to be leaving the Ship for good.You will use the S.S. Orange throughout this entire RPG except when traveling on land.

I hope you will all have good day!"
    I ran back up to Deck 4 room 3 and took a rest while Oink hopped around Coral.
    Coral was sitting on the rugged floor looking at the rug.
    I lifted my head and looked at Corsola.
    "What`s wrong Coral?"
    Coral made a noise and then walked to my bed and wanted me to put her on it.
    I lifted up Coral and laid her on the bed.
    Coral sat on the bed and walked across it to the pillow.
    The Pillow was big and pink with white.
    Coral must have loved the colors sense they reminded her of herself.
    "Hm.. Do you like that coral?"
    Coral jumped and then fell asleep on the pillow.
    Oink got jealous and sprang up onto my bed.
    She bounced around and springed off the walls.
    "Oink.."
    I began to laugh.
    "What are you doing?"
    Oink stopped and then flew into my backpack.
    "What you doing in there?"
    Oink was eating....
    "Oink are you eating the Chocolate?"
    Oink stuck her head out the the pack.
    Her face was covered with Chocolate.
    "Oink your face is a mess"
    I wiped off Oink`s face and she springed towards the ceiling then back to the floor.

------------------

The Captain had spoken again.

Captain:

"We have arrived at the Salt Cove Harbor.Which means we are on Burnt-Rock Island.Below is a list of some important stuff you might like to know.We will spend about a day or so on the Island then leave.If you are not ready to leave when we are you will be left behind and have to find your own way to catch up"
    Burnt-Rock Island
    Salt Cove City
    Pokemon Center
    Poke Mart
    Several Houses
    Harbor House
    Volcano Museum
    Mt.Verna
    Pokemon Cen
    ter
    Lava Pit

[Mt. Verna is an ACTIVE Volcano]
    ------------------

Wild Pokemon:

Harbor House
    Carvanha [lv.6,7,8,9]
    Tentacool [lv.2,3,4,5]
    Luvdisc [lv.9,10]

Lava Pit
    Numel [lv.9,10]
    Magby [lv.4,5,6,7]
    Houndour [lv.6,7]

---------------------------

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Shinin withdrew Queendra. Him and Tar walked onto the island. "Cool, Houndour. That'll be a good addition to my team." said Shinin. He went to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon. He then walked to a small lava opening and found a nest with baby Houndours. They were sleeping.
    "Tar, use Magnitude!" Shinin whispered to Tar. Tar made a Magnitude 4 earthquake. The Houndours woke up and got hurt. Suddenly, a bunch of Houndoom appeared. The Houndours ran behind them. "Tar use Earthquake!" Shinin shouted at Tar. Tar made an earthquake and hurt most of the Houndoom. A Houndoom leapt at Tar. He hit him. "Tar return!" said Shinin as he withdrew Tar.
    He sent out Queendra. "Queendra use Bubblebeam!" he said to Queendra. Queendra shot bubbles at the pack leader. He fell onto the ground. Shinin took out a great ball and threw it at the Houndoom. The ball shook a couple times then blew up. The Houndoom bit Queendra's fin. Queendra made a loud noise and shot bubbles at the Houndoom. Shinin threw another great ball. It barely caught the Houndoom.
    "Yes!" he said. "I'll name him Hellhound." He went back to the pokemon center and healed his pokemon.

Years
    "Well, so much for exploring the boat," thought Lucky as everyone got off. She knew that the only Pokemon on the isalnd were water types, and fire types. She didn't need another fire type, although she wouldn't mind a water type. She could only hope that her Foxy was up to the challenge.

She ran to Salt Cove City, and went to the market. She bought potions, and a few Poke Balls. With that, she headed off towards the harbor house.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Back at my room, I released Citro(Wailmer) out for some fresh air. Eroll (Tyrogue) and it talked while I watched T.V.

The captin announced that we will be reaching Burnt Rock Island soon. I returned Eroll and Citro to their poke'balls and turned off the television.

*****​

The captin a said some of the pokemon that were here. I didn't seem very interested. So Visited the Poke'Mart. The doors slid open at my presence.

"Hi! May I help you?" asked an older woman with a vest w/ designed pokeballs on it. "Yeah, may I have 2 proteins and 3 Rare candies?" I asked as the lady got the things underneath the desk.

"That'll be $2,350" She said pressing some buttons on the cash machine as the price appeared on a screen. I handed over the money and left.

I gave the two proteins to Eroll & 2 rare candies. Citro got 1 rare candy. Hopefully this will cheer em' up.

We walked back to the S.S. Orange III.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    OOC: Hellhound is now a Lv6 Houndour. And I'm guessing that Mt. Verna is a Composite volcano (erupts with ash and has flowing lava)

IC:
    Shinin walked into the Volcano Museum. There were lots of volcanic rocks and lava samples. Shinin went outside. He went back up to Mt. Verna. Some lava started flowing from a hole. "I think an eruption is going to happen soon..." said Shinin. He released Tar. He ran into the lava and started splashing around in it. He seemed to enjoy it. They followed the lava as it flowed into the ocean, making lots of steam.
    Then they found a group of Magby. "Tar use Magnitude!" Shinin said. Tar made a Magnitude 10 earthquake. The Magbys fainted and Tar grew to level 7. Suddenly, a Magmar leapt out of a vent. It shot fire at Tar, making him faint. Shinin withdrew Tar and sent out Queendra. "Queendra, use Water Gun!" he said. Queendra shot bubbles at the Magmar. The Magmar looked hurt. He used Fire Punch, but only hit Queendra's tail. "Now use Water Gun!" he shouted. Queendra shot water at the Magmar and he fell into the water. Queendra grew to level 5.

NOTE
    I changed my hometown to Kawin Island from Chain 4.

Last edited:

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    I got off the S.S. Orange and walked onto the Harbor.
    It was a nice sunny day however it looked as if it were snowing near a mountain.
    Oink hopped around me as Coral stared at the snow like stuff.
    I walked to the Poke Mart and bought 3 Rare Candies.
    "Here you go"
    I gave Oink and Coral a Rare Candy
    -Coral grew to lv.6-
    -Oink grew to lv.7-
    "I will save this other Rare Candy for later"
    "Let`s go to that Mountain"
    As we got closer to the mountain I began to get warm.
    "That`s odd.Why ain`t it cold?"
    I stuck out my tongue and let the white stuff touch my tongue.
    "Ack"
    *Cough* *Cough*
    "This is not snow. It is ash..Which means that is a Volcano!"
    I turned and saw a Volcano Museum.
    "Let`s go in there"
    A funny looking man walked up to me
    "Da sune rise nots bu warmness it is"
    I barely understood what he said.
    "The Sun will not rise, but it is still warm?"
    "Yessy!"
    I looked at the man and noticed he looked odd.
    "Heh"
    I walked to the counter.
    "Erm mind if I browse?"
    "Payeth meeee $1"
    I pulled out a dollar.
    "Here ya go"
    "Thank me , I enjoy your stay"
    "What?"
    She was almost as odd as the man.
    Must be they are all a lil wack because of the volcano.
    Oink and Coral stayed on top of a little Camerupt Plushie while i walked around.
    I saw a huge Torkoal.
    "WOW! That is HUGE"
    I clicked a little red button:
    "The World`s Largest Torkoal....Charcoal is over 6 feet high weighing over 4,000 lbs"
    "WOW! He is huge and heavy"
    I walked around some more then sat on a bench.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Shinin walked back into the museum. He paid another $1. He went to the 3rd floor. There was a statue of a large red lizard-like pokemon. He read the description. It read "A statue of Groudon, the legendary volcano pokemon. Lives in an underwater cave in Hoenn. Is said to save people from floods with the droughts that it causes. It is the heaviest pokemon at a weight of 2,094 lbs. Some pokemon that are larger than usual weigh more than that, like the biggest Torkoal. Groudon is 11 feet and 6 inches." "Weird..." said Shinin. He went to the second floor, where there was a small diorama of Mt. Verna. He was able to locate where he found Hellhound and where he found the Magbys and the Magmar. He then left. He went to the pokemon mart and bought 3 rare candies. He gave 2 to Queendra and 1 to Hellhound.

Last edited:

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    The Captain got on the loudspeaker:

Captain:

"We have received word that Mt.Verna might erupt.So we are gonna hurry you all up.We want to leave before it erupts.Which means TONIGHT we must leave.Those that donot get on the ship I guess will end on dead O_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back