• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Other End

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • Okay everyone.. I trashed my other idea... and I'm going at it again! I think this will be better, its very sad and depressingish, so if you're not into that kidna stuff, dont read it...

WARNING: This Fic would be rated R for blood, gore, and violence!! Read at your own risk!!!

CHAPTER ONE: How It Should Be
    The 12 year old was sitting down, up against an Evergreen Tree, petting his Furret, and wondering if God had betrayed him or not. The evening sky wasn't a beautiful combination of purple, orange, firey red, and pale blue, but more of a simple gray, clouds touching the ground, and moisture from the clouds and tears floating around. It was a depressing sight, staring out at the broken wood picket fence, and the abandoned house of his family, smashed to the ground, in the field beyond. He wondered why he had survived, and felt like killing himself just to join his 4 year old sister, and his mother and father.

But he then thought of his poor little Furret, nice, strong, and beautiful, he would then be helpless, and have no friend or master. The kid was stuck between the void of his family and his one life long friend. Lifting up his hand-me-down, beat up, old bag, he gently caressed Furret's chin and softly spoke, "Come on Furret, we'd better get to some shelter. It's getting late." But he knew the look on Furret's face did not say "Okay" or even "Fine..." it was more of a "Are you crazy? It already is late. Besides, you think anyone's gonna see us or even walk into an empty field, and deliberately search for anyone under a Pine Tree? I think not." So, they wound up making a pine bed under the warm Evergreen, and fell to sleep there, in the foggy farmland, about 75 meters from the remains of their family.

That night, the kid dreamed of a beautiful dream. He dreamt of his family, him, and his Furret in a golden dining room, lit up with candles. They were opening Christmas presents on a Christmas Eve together in the warm living room, their tree filled with ornaments, and a godsent angel lit up at the top, holding a cross between its hands. They lived in a mansion, on the outskirts of a large city, and they were perfect in every little aspect. They were how they were supposed to be, but never was.

He woke up, believing he was in his golden room behind the curtains of his own king size bed, but disappointed, he found out that him and Furret were still under the Evergreen, waiting on nothing, and living for nothing. Moments later, however, the cocking of rifles were heard...

Last edited:

jokestr2004

Years
  • CHAPTER 2: Where I Belong
    The kid was scared. "Come on, Furret. We really need to be going." he said. But before he could get a reply from Furret, there was a gun pointed to his back. "We don't take to kindly to you pesky bums that think you can just walk into our hunting space and call it your own..." said the man with the gun. "What? Hunting? Here?" the kid was worried. "Take a look around." the man said. The kid looked closely at the surroundings. It wasn't just a field with plenty of trees and tall grass, about 60 percent of it was blood stained, and bodies were laying around. "W-what... exactly do you hunt?" said the boy. "Anything that trespasses, humans, little animals, Pokemon, you know. And you are not an acception. Kid, you got 10 seconds to run over that there fence and get out of our sight." he said. The kid ran and did as he was told. But unlike what the man said, after he crossed the fence, the man shot the kid 4 times, knocking him out.

He awoke hours later, laying right next to where his house used to be, next to all the wood and furnature, but he saw something he really did not want to see. Under 5 logs and pieces of wood, there was the screaming face of his father, and a pipe through the side of his head. He broke into tears, turned away, and had flashbacks of his life from when he was born.

"Aw, he's so cute" said his mother, holding a small thing in her hands. "Let's name him Rainie, after the beautiful raindrop eyes that he has." said the father. "Okay." said his mother.

When Rainie was 4, his Rattata left home. He abandoned the small farm house, towards the woods to the east. Holding back tears, Rainie cried out for him, for hours, until he was bawling his eyes out. The next year, experts told the family that he'd lost his mind from a rare disease, Xlophenzen, and could've even combusted, or leaked blood out of every possible place in his body, so it wasn't the worst case.

The next year, Rainie's parents got him a Sentret, and he was actually interested in training this. He loved it very well, and had numerous memories with it, he couldn't be seperated from it.

Three years later, when Rainie was 8, his sister, Sydney, was born. She cheered up the family a lot when she came in. Christmases were more fun, and so were basically every holiday out there.

Two more years later, Rainie's Sentret evolved into a Furret. He loved him even more because all the hard work paid off.

Then, on August 20, 2007, exactly 2 years from when Sentret evolved, there was a huge tornado, that thoroughly tore the house apart. The only weird thing was that hardly anything else was even damaged, and, Rainie lived, but was unconscious for a month.

But even after all those memories, Rainie could still not figure out when the property across the fence became a killing ground. Many memories had him training there, camping out there, having Birthday parties there, and basically grew up there. It was all too weird.

Rainie, was a average sized kid. He had dark blonde hair, with white hair in front because of peroxide. He had raindrop-like eyes, deep blue, and freckles. He was very lonely all the time, especially after the death of his family. He didn't know anywhere else in the world, except for the farmland his family owned, and the killing ground across the fence, what used to be his favorite place in the world.

Struggling to get up, he said: "Furret, let's go. We're gonna find the nearest city, and heal and get some information there." and walked off into the forest beyond.

Last edited:

jokestr2004

Years
  • Chapter 3: Town
    Rainie continued hobbling through the dark, damp forest, debating with himself on why he was born. All of a sudden, gunshots were heard. Rainie immediately turned around, just in time to see, across the fence, a traveler and their poor Electrike shot to the ground by the hunters, and the blood flew. Rainie nearly broke out in tears, but pressed on.

Finally, Rainie reached the town. It was New Bark Town, the City of Beginnings. Rainie was amazed at the large city, he'd never seen so much grey, lights, and cars before. It was beautiful. He walked through the city, it seemed very safe, comared to the land across the fence, back at his home. But, Rainie just didn't seem to fit in. Everyone else was wearing new, pretty, clean clothes, but Rainie was wearing old, dirty, torn up clothes that looked like rags. But his Furret was enough to keep him from being made fun of.

Not too long before he entered New Bark Town, a group of little girls came up and began petting the Furret. It reminded Rainie of his baby sister, cheerful and happy all the time. "What's its name?" they asked. Rainie hesitated, but said "It... I.. I just call it Furret, it really doesn't have a nickname..." "You should call it Furry!" said one of the little girls. "Heh... I just may, I just may..." replied Rainie, actually smiling. As he walked away, the girls noticed the 4 bullets in his back, and they screamed. "You gotta go to the hospital!" they screamed. "...yeah... I know, that's where I'm headed.." said Rainie. But their remark attracted a lot of attention. Many other pedestrians just stared at Rainie as he walked by. It made him feel uncomfortable.

Once he reached the Pokemon Center, he layed down on the seat in the lobby, and fell asleep, with Furry by his side.

When he woke up, he was not in the same place, and Furry was not by his side. He was in ER, and his back was all patched up. Nurse Joy walked into the room and said "You seemed to have had quite an ambush. Comfortable explaining what happenend?" "Not really..." said Rainie. Nurse Joy hesitated and said "Well okay, you can go to the other room now, if you want to see your Furret." "Okay, that'd be good." Rainie said, following Nurse Joy. "I see there really wasn't anything wrong with him, but he needed a good rest, so that's what I gave him." said Nurse Joy.

Upon leaving the Pokemon Center, a girl stopped him and asked "Are you a Pokemon trainer?" "Well... not really. But my Furret goes with me wherever it goes, and its pretty skilled." said Rainie. "Oh, well, I'm going out to start my Pokemon journey tomorrow, and I kinda wanted someone to travel with me." she replied. "Oh... I'd be obliged to, but I know I'd end up getting you into some sort of trouble. I'm going on a mission myself, but if you want to I can tag along..." Rainie replied. "Okay!! Thanks! My name's Katie, I'm 11..." she replied, happy.

Katie was a pretty girl. She had long, silky, light blonde hair, flowing down to her waist. She had glasses, and was usually always happy.

Rainie crashed for the night there at the Pokemon Center... and awoke to Katie tugging his shoulder.

jokestr2004

Years
  • Chapter Four: Trapped
    Rainie would not wake up. He just layed there, as if he were dead. Katie tugged more, and hit him on the back. Nothing happened. Suddenly, a cut formed on Rainie's neck and blood dripped out from the wound. More cuts appeared out of no where, and the blood gushed.

In Rainie's mind, he was in the woods by across the fence of his house, except it was not peaceful. It was foggy, and painted red with blood, and the scent of blood in the air. Rainie was strapped to an oak tree, by spiked ropes, piercing through his flesh. There was a Tropius, some 15 feet away from him, using Razor Leaf on him, over and over, to cut him and torture him. Once he was done using his attack, scars on Rainie's chest spelled out "Son of Satan". The Tropius dissolved into the foggy and smelly air, and into the sky above. A voice from no where spoke out. "You. You are the product of an evil age to come. You're a pawn of Satan. A Killer. A Murderer. You're a dead animal, rotting into the ground. And you. You're life, out of control."

The voice faded away, and Rainie woke up. The first thing he saw was Katie, crying. And then he glanced at himself. He was wearing only shorts, so the scar was visible. It glowed a golden glow, and when he saw it, his eyes burned. Every other cut he had glowed the same color. His Furret was curled up in a ball on Katie's lap. Rainie quickly put a shirt on, and walked over to Katie. "I'm awake..." he said. "But you're not well." she replied, crying. "Look, don't tell Nurse Joy. I'll be fine, it doesn't hurt. We gotta get you that Pokemon you wanted!" he smiled a little, and grabbed her by the hand. They left the Pokemon Center.

They headed towards the Laboratory. Sick visions appeared in Rainie's mind as he walked. He invisioned himself in a dark room, underground, stabbing a Furret against a wall. Katie walked in, flicking the light switch. She screamed at the sight. Against the wall of the dark, small, cellar, were five Pokemon pinned to the wall with knives. A Linoone, Ratatta, Cleffa, Plusle, and a Furret. Rainie's eyes did not glow the deep, ice blue color like normal, they were blood red, and blood was leaking out of the sockets. He held the knife upward, and walked toward Katie, she screamed even louder this time, and that was all.

When he was back to reality, Katie was waving her hand in front of Rainie's face. "You awake??" she teased. "Oh, yeah. Oh! We're here! Cool! Let's get your Pokemon then!" said Rainie, pretending to be normal. They walked into the Lab.

Last edited:

jokestr2004

Years
  • =(((((((((((((((( No one likes my fics.... :(

Chapter Five: A Wonderful Beginning
    Professor Elm, was lost in a daze, staring in a microscope, unaware of reality. "Hi Professor Elm!" said Katie, cheerfully. There was no reply. "PROFESSOR ELM!!!" she shouted. "Oh! Hi! What day is it?" said Professor Elm, barely 'awake'. "Its... the day you are giving out your starter Pokemon!" "...it is?? My, my..." Professor Elm said. He walked over to a table. "Well, here. Go ahead and pick one. Cyndaquil, is a fire type, he's a great, balanced choice. Chikorita is the grass type, he would be a great choice for beginners. And, Totodile, the water starter, is very energetic, he can be a challenge to train, but it will pay off in the end! So... go ahead and choose." he said. Katie hesitated for what seemed like hours, and finally picked one. "I probably should go with Chikorita, if it'd be easier to raise. Plus, its so adorable!" Katie said, grabbing and hugging the Chikorita.

Rainie and Katie were leaving right at the time the two other trainers came in to get their starters. Rainie walked quickly to avoid the risk of someone noticing his glowing scars. He still couldn't figure out what his dreams were building up to. He had a dream of peace, and a dream of evil, and visions of death and torture. It made no sense. His dream said he was the Son of Satan, and was inscripted on his chest. But as of the moment, he had no intentions at all of becoming a killer. He decided to not worry about it now, because his new friend had just started her Pokemon journey, and he should be happy for her.

On the outskirts of town, on a peaceful dirt path with enchanting, cheery forests on either said, Katie spent the entire day training. Rainie just sat against a tree and watched, never letting the smile off his face. There was nothing of the moment to be worried about. It was a perfect day, birds were chirping, sun was shining, a light breeze was in the air, and every other element that would make nature perfect.

Katie kept on training into the night time. Rainie was still smiling, and just kept on watching. Rainie wasn't scared of the deep forest tonight. He was not afraid of camping out under a tree. He wasn't afraid of something happening to him or Furret. Tonight, he was secure, because he knew that someone was there for him and his Furret, that would stay with him through anything, and would die with him anytime. "She's a girl as beautiful as tonight's sky, and a girl that I know I'm safe with. She's strong, pretty, and nice, and would do anything for me, like I'd do for her. There's something special between us, whether she's noticed it yet or not..." he thought, drifting off into a peaceful sleep, under the peaceful night sky, with the moon and stars lighting up his dark dreams.

jokestr2004

Years
  • Chapter Six: Dreams of Split Prophecies
    That night, Rainie had more complicating dreams. He dreamed of himself, holding a large golden trophy, with Katie by his side. He was in a stadium. The crowd was cheering for him. He was in the very center of the field. Cameras were flashing every second. All his life's hard work paid off. He was a champion, a hero. Furret was on his shoulder, wearing a golden medal.

Another dream showed him and Katie in a foster home. Rainie was looking out the window, into the house next door. A family was eating their dinner. It was late evening. When he turned around, all the kids were fighting over candy. He faced the window again, and wished he could lead a better life. The night spoke to him, saying "Do something with your life, make it holy. Be someone, and make your loved ones' lives worth living." Rainie stared at the family next door. If he was in the family, he wouldn't be alone. He would be happy, and everything would be right.

Another dream showed Rainie, alone, in a foggy and damp morning forest, before a shrine, and a fork in the path. He didn't know where he was, or what the shrine said, but he decided to take the right path. As he entered it, the scars on him that said "Son of Satan" glowed a bloody red color. He continued walking anyway, and the forest lit into flames. His eyes glowed the same color as his scars, an explosion ensued. Before he saw what was there when the explosion subsided, Rainie woke up, and screamed in fear...

jokestr2004

Years
  • Chapter 7: Final Vision (short chapter)
    Weeks passed, and things were very normal. Rainie still questioned his dreams, visions, and past events. Katie had already earned 4 badges, and influenced Rainie to catch some Pokemon. He had a Linoone, Ratatta, Cleffa, Plusle, and a Tropius at this point, aside from his Furret. The Ratatta gave him memories of his old one. He loved it very much, but it couldn't replace his first one.

Walking down the path, towards a new city, another vision occured. He was in a dark room, there were shadows of demonic symbols on the walls. A voice spoke. "When the time is nigh, which path will you follow? Will you follow the left path? Or will you turn onto the right path? You know what I speak of." "Who the **** am I talking to?! I don't know of anything!" screamed Rainie. "It would not be a concern to you. Which path?!" replied the voice. "Don't change the **** subject!! Tell me who the **** you are!" by this time, Rainie was really angry. "I'm only trying to prepare your real self for the future... this is your last vision, if you can't get any information out of it, your previous dream will be a reality." At this, Rainie came back to his senses.

"Katie. I know what I need to do. I don't want you involved. So I'm going to leave you... I... I'll see you later." Rainie said. Before she could reply, Rainie was gone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I think that was kinda funny but that would be banned from the pokemon series and might get the show off the air.

Back