• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the Pandemonium [old]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    And so it is confirmed, the first annual "pandemonium" tournament will be held. Stay in touch for additional information on this.

Hahah, you know that "annual" means "yearly", right? :D

But yeah, thanks for joining you too! I'll be updating the members' list in a moment. :>

edit: yeah no wars quite yet. we've only been up like three days lol

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Oshi, I should make another team and battle on PO to figure out what the new threats are. :o Is Rand still banned on our server? >:D

Detox

Hahah, you know that "annual" means "yearly", right? :D

But yeah, thanks for joining you too! I'll be updating the members' list in a moment. :>

edit: yeah no wars quite yet. we've only been up like three days lol

Yes I do, lol.

Oshi, I should make another team and battle on PO to figure out what the new threats are. :o Is Rand still banned on our server? >:D

Yeah, at least until round 3 of suspect voting is over and it is voted on. Though it is most likely going to be Uber.

Okay so after school I will most likely have the bracket up for the tournamenttttt.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay so after school I will most likely have the bracket up for the tournamenttttt.
    Er, I said "Also, how about we hold a tournament to see our best battlers in a week or two (enough time to remove the rust and get better), to get ready for clan wars and such?" I'm sure people like Angel and Kaori still need to get better, and Aero and I need to shake off the rust.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back