• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Parfum Palace Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
    So, many of you know that the Parfum Palace garden has 4 pokemon shaped hedges: Male Pyroar, Chandelure, and Solrock, but what is the final one? No one knows for certain, but here is my theory.

Solrock was introduced at gen III.

??? was introuduced at gen IV.

Chandelure was introduced in gen V.

Pyroar was introduced in gen VI.

Assuming my theory is correct, we're narrowed down to Sinnoh, which would favor Bastiodon, a popular theory.

Some people think you must have Reshiram and Zekrom as well, what do you think?

Although it seems complicated, remember the regi procedure in R/S/E?

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
    Perhaps it's unfinished? And if it is, thank God for that because catching that Furfrou would've been miserable otherwise.

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
    So, many of you know that the Parfum Palace garden has 4 pokemon shaped hedges: Male Pyroar, Chandelure, and Solrock, but what is the final one? No one knows for certain, but here is my theory.

Solrock was introduced at gen III.

??? was introuduced at gen IV.

Chandelure was introduced in gen V.

Pyroar was introduced in gen VI.

Assuming my theory is correct, we're narrowed down to Sinnoh, which would favor Bastiodon, a popular theory.

Some people think you must have Reshiram and Zekrom as well, what do you think?

Although it seems complicated, remember the regi procedure in R/S/E?

i will check this out later. I'm currently trying to find some things out in the game like the lumiose girl

Years
    I like your theory. What do you think would happen if the required Pokémon were brought there? What do you think we would have to do?

And I do remember the whole procedure to find the Regis in RSE; I'd say it was my favorite side quest in those games. I would really like to see something like that be found in X and Y.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    The Parfum Palace Mystery

heres my 5 cents, its gonna be hard to figure wich poke it is, but dont forget that also there's a reshiram and a zekrom statue, that could mean something

EDIT: been searching on the net + ingame palace, they only give hints of 3 pokemons, it migth possibli that the first garden was just for thefurfrou, so it maybe it hasn't any assemblane with any poke, still found something interesting:

First, the 3 Pokémon we know (Solrock, Chandelure and Pyroar) are from different Kalos Pokedexes (Nr. 13 Coastal, Nr. 67 Mountain, Nr. 58 Central, respectively).
    Also, Chandelure and Pyroar have a correlation (Fire/Fire type, Ghost/Normal type). So the missing PKMN should be Rock type, and something to do with the Psychic type.
    If you add all the numbers from the Dexes (13+67+58) you get 138, which from the National Dex is Omanyte, a ROCK type.
    Also someone told asomething about bronzor, that could possibly fit in.

I don't really know, but if there has to be an event there, i think it would be in the future, when we know more about the centrals and the other stuff, ive seen on youtube people who tried to bring this pokes there, with sunny day, with specific order on the team, and even with reshiram and zekrom, and nothing happens :/

I think we should wait more to see what happens there :/

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I hink the first garden is just used for the Furfrou chase. Nothing significant.
    Alao, look at its form. I don't see a face or body in it.

Years
    I wanted to bring this up since a while ago, but apparently there existed a forbidden tome in the palace, which contained the secret to bringing Pokémon back to life.

If there was something to be discovered by following a Regi-style clue trail at the palace, how about a secret library containing books and documents that detail the construction of the ultimate weapon and the revival of AZ's Floette?

We could probably also find some information on the Eternal Flower in there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2017
    So we know it's sinnoh. There are 3 large boxes all linked by the pathways of the maze. The fourth bottom box may represent balance or something, but isn't as prominent as the other three. I think for sinnoh, there will actually be three pokemon which are azelf, mesprit, and uxie. -exclusivity; my first post on pokecommunity

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    You're new, so maybe you don't know this:

Community Rules said:
    Do not post in threads that have not been posted in for more than a month.
    A thread that has not been posted in for more than a month (generally around 30 days) is considered "old". Please do not revive old threads. If there's a topic you're interested in but the thread is too old to be posted in, create a new thread. Exceptions do apply in certain forums, so check the rules to see if they're exempt. Sticky threads are also usually exempt.

This thread hasn't been posted in for 6 months. So I have to lock it now. If you wanna continue talking about this particular thing, feel free to make a new thread on it.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back