• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Boys Club

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    So what's to talk about? Uhh...how about WWE?! *all say no* Ok, umm, I'm out of ideas...XD

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    P.K. Hammer 345 said:
    So what's to talk about? Uhh...how about WWE?! *all say no* Ok, umm, I'm out of ideas...XD

my favorite wrestler is goldberg and then kane. i loved wwe, i never missed raw.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Well, let me think, who's my favorite wrestler? *20 mins later* I give up!
    But one thing about RAW...Kane & Lita *shudders* SICKENING....

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Oh, shoot, I joined the wrong club earlier. Ok, I'm not a part of the boys club! w00t, let's talk about boy stuff, like girls. LMAO

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    You can tell us girls secrets...

You won't have to worry about any of your guy friends knowing at least. ^.^

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    what ur a girl ur not ment to be here =O

i guess ill join now i opened the right door :P

(b4 i acadently clicked on "the power of girls" :(

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    What else ... GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRLS XD

Firstly welcome to all the new members *waves frantically* I'm your nutty leader ^.^

Anyway onto a topic : Who here has a girlfriend ( best I could come up with ^^" ).

I personally haven't at the moment but I always seem to attract the wrong type of girl. Short , slightly round ( the nice way of putting it ) and ANNOYING ?_? But there is this one girl I sorta like on my next College Course but its more of a friendly thing ... but who knows ^_~

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
    well, I do, shes amazing, I love the girl, her voice is, Idk, "cute" her hair, I love black hair, I find it attractive on a girl. yeah, shes all I ever wanted, all I need now is a job, then my life is straight! :classic:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    i havnt at the moment coz i just moved

but there was this one girl that was after me where i was b4 and she was a freek
    she came up and asked me out and i just walked away and pretended she wasnt there, then the next day my best friend was going out with her, i didnt know he would go that low,

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I don't right now...but I did before...but she was one of those preppy girls that think they're perfect, and everybody think's I'm a jerk because I broke up wit her. Since then I got turned down umm...7 times.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I guess so, cuz every1 looks at me different, except for one girl that my ex got in a fight with.

Well, thing was she got mad at me all the time for stupid stuff, (she was real immature) like she got mad at me for getting mad at her for COLORING on my paper...HOW WAS THAT MY FAULT?!! She was like "Well, you don't have to get such an attitude" And a few times she just slapped me for stuff like that...and this year, HER MOM was a substitute teacher for about half the year cuz my regular teacher had surgery. Well, my dad called over there and her mom had the nerve to say it was all my fault...the one thing I hate more than preppy girls
    is their mom's...

and after all this, I have about 2 real close friends...

Last edited:

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    you can't trust them, they always cheating on you, talk behind your back and other things.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Well, she quit after a while...I went Undertaker on her....hehehe...I didn't hit her
    or nothing, I just rolled back my eyes and started over there...that worked pretty well...

Back