• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pc Pool party

Status
Not open for further replies.

James3

That better not be poo!
    Years
    Hey this is a thread where everyonre can hang out near the pool side and have pool side partys on christmas ect

Pool Buddy: This is like pairing uop but you can pair with anoyne (genders dont matter) and you can in the groups of four (maximum)

Any questions Post em here

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pool? Water? Eww... I cant swim...
    *sits on a Beach Chair*Now this I enjoy XD

[Arent this a like RP? o__O]

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    I can't swim either XD, but is a good oportunity to wear shorts besides my soccer ones, and my Hawaiian shirt XD.

**Nes walks around with one of these funny blue drinks with a parasol in the glass**

SweetLatias

-Pink girl XD-
    Years
    I can learn you swim, Nessie, if you want^^ *she hugs Nessie* *she looks around* No Casey! *hugs Nessie more* I`m sorry Casey =P *runs away*

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Wahhhhh get off sweet!!!! O.o, don't hug me!!!...-**nes throws some water to repel her**, ok, this will do it... **nessie falls in the pool**...

NES:Ohhhghgghssg Help!!!!!O.o.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    SweetLatias said:
    I can help you, Sweetie!

*she gives you a hand* Now you are mine ^_^

Nooooo!!!!!, steal the boyfriend of your friend 3 days before the wedding is wrong! :\

SweetLatias

-Pink girl XD-
    Years
    I don`t steal you. I just want to help you^^ I love Casey so much and I can`t take her boyfriend. She will be angry at me. I won`t stand it *cries* :(

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    BTW, isn't this more of a RP James? o.o Also, you stole my idea, i was gonna do this in the summer =p j/k

So.. whatsuuuup pool guys? XD *walks into pool area with a swimsuit on and Kirau* *gets deck chair and puts towel on it* Is this pool heated? I want a water slide XP Nice crystal clear water. *kirau walks up to pool* *she starts lapping the water up* No Kirau! That's not drinking water XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    wow..a pool party...luckly i recently learned how to swim a little..*jumps in the 2 feets deep part of the pool* nooo!!! help me!! XD

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    wow..a pool party...luckly i recently learned how to swim a little..*jumps in the 2 feets deep part of the pool* nooo!!! help me!! XD

Don't worry pal, im going to help you!!

**Nes jumps into pool**

Upps, i forget i can't swim XD,somebody help us!!!!. :laugh:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dont we have a waiter here? I want Lemonade XD
    *watches SweetLatias running after Nessie*
    OMG...

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Hey bartender could you get me a strawberry daqury!!! watches the people drown oh well I guess I will have to save them takes off t shirt but then remembers she can't just where a bathing suit she is afraid of being seen in one *-*;

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Oooh! This sounds fun!

*Abskull walks around the pool side carrying a glass of lemonade in bathing suit* Yay it fall! It's fall! Today's the fall equinox! *Jumps around* Yay!!! *Falls into pool* Oh man! That's the third time this weak! No!!! My lemonade! *Walks out the pool while grumbling*

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    **Nessie manages to get out of pool with unknown methods**

Ok, im all wet....my shorts and hawaiin shirt ??, d.amn, ok **goes for another funny blue drink with parasol on the grass**, ok i will be far away from the pool! ^^.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    HEY! no censor bypass! XD *starts fighting with eli undwater* heh..it was fun when i was doing that, at my cousin's house!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back