• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Video Game Pick-Up Thread

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
  • Well what can I say?
    I've been on a spending spree recently.
    Picked up Halo: Reach. Great game. Still has a few problems but it's early on. I still play it regularly so it can't be that bad.
    Also picked up KH:BBS. Brilliant game but really goddamn hard.
    Working through on my LV1CM Aqua file right now.
    And Today, I brought Star Ocean 4 International. I owned SO4 on xbox but sold it.
    I find the game alot more tolerable with the Japanese VA, and the classic artwork and menus are just beautiful in comparison to the CG models.
    I also brought White Knight Chronicles. I really wasn't expecting much from the boxart, but it's definitely fun to play. My only real gripe is the fact that the VA doesn't sync up with what i'm seeing onscreen. But it's really fun to play. The bit i'm at currently is pretty hard though. Still gotta figure out how to get past it.

Edit: Might post pics tommorow if i cba'ed to get out my camera.

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • L4D2: The Sacrifice on both 360 and PC. It's ridiculous 360 owners had to wait an extra day then pay more than the game itself costs on Steam. >>

Back