• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Peanuts Tavern ||Trade||

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!?! ive been dying for a munchlax and everybody in the (GTS) everybody wants like a mew level 100 there...its crazy. So how's everybody doing on there poke'dexs ive seen:444 caught:427

can you keep that discussion elsewhere please? =( lol.

also, i have munchlax ready now. ill be online in about 10 miniutes.

drapion, ill come online with your bulba aswell.

no problem, but your beedrill was hacked.

im not worried though, it was only a munchlax.

anyways, im adding a few new pokemon to the list. :)

rather than making a new trading thread, i updated this one.

i added my major wants, i will offer really really high if anyone can offer me whats on that list.

also, i really want entei again, since the entei trade from gurpster got canceled at request from gurpster.

I want the 10th Movie Darkrai and Calm ev'd Gliscor. Can I see their stats, OT, nature, move sets e.t.c. Thanks a lot, and oh yeah, CMT for offers. I have an entei too, quite a few different ones.

Calm gliscor:
154 HP
84 att
116 def
50 sp. atk
126 speed
level 43
sand veil trait
OT: John
ID: 17595

and as for darkrai:

In cherish ball
Quirky nature
level 50
often lost in thought
140 HP
105 ATT
107 DEF
154 SP. ATK
107 SP.DEF
141 SPD

that okay?

EDIT: im looking through your thread now

10 Anniv Entei, Lv. 70 UT Rash ID: 00010

unsure what to put in the 2nd spot,
however the shiny Ev trained Rhyperior appeals to me somewhat. mind telling me more about it?

Last edited:
Rhyperior Adamant Lv. 100
From HP: 383/ 415/ 298/ 130/ 149/ 125

No longer interested in Gliscor but I'll find something else from your thread now. Plus, is 10th Movie Darkrai different to Movie (Eigakan) Darkrai from Japan?

Calm gliscor:
154 HP
84 att
116 def
50 sp. atk
126 speed
level 43
sand veil trait
OT: John
ID: 17595

and as for darkrai:

In cherish ball
Quirky nature
level 50
often lost in thought
140 HP
105 ATT
107 DEF
154 SP. ATK
107 SP.DEF
141 SPD

that okay?

EDIT: im looking through your thread now

10 Anniv Entei, Lv. 70 UT Rash ID: 00010

unsure what to put in the 2nd spot,
however the shiny Ev trained Rhyperior appeals to me somewhat. mind telling me more about it?

Rhyperior is fine, ill trade you that.

as for darkrai, i think the Eigakan darkrai was the 10th movie darkrai wasnt it?

holding enigma berry, caught in cherish ball. has spacial rend + roar of time

Unfortunately I think I have the 10th Movie Darkrai already. But if possible are there any new ev'd pokes you have. Can you list the best ones and their stats.

its really late and im about to go to sleep, so if possible can we just do the one trade now then decide on the other tommorow if we ever decide?

most of my pokes are of the wrong natures, which im trying to slowly fix by getting better natured ones so i only have a couple of ev'ed pokes, until i get them all ev'ed and natured properly (breeding koffing at the moment for a pain split weezing).

EDIT: actually i do have a bold blissey EV trained and with the aromatherapy egg move.

Last edited:
Ahem (I have a soft spot for ev trained blisseys). Can you list it's stats, nature, moves , level e.t.c. I;m likely to trade you for it if it's good.

its really late and im about to go to sleep, so if possible can we just do the one trade now then decide on the other tommorow if we ever decide?

most of my pokes are of the wrong natures, which im trying to slowly fix by getting better natured ones so i only have a couple of ev'ed pokes, until i get them all ev'ed and natured properly (breeding koffing at the moment for a pain split weezing).

EDIT: actually i do have a bold blissey EV trained and with the aromatherapy egg move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back