• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The perfect partner

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Not PERFECT but...

~5'0-5'3 tall + lightweight, preferably less than 100 pounds - I don't like big girls
    ~Virgin - not very fun if she's chosen another guy already
    ~Attractive - hard to imagine being with someone you don't see as beautiful
    ~Actively learning and understanding

Etc.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Love is not about finding the perfect person, but rather it's about seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

That being said, I CAN fall in love with anybody. Love has no boundaries. Guy, girl, old, young (not too old or young, I don't dig that), tall, short, ugly, beautiful.

Bur it helps a great deal if:
    - You are boy. I like them better than girls.
    - You are physically fit.
    - You are at least somewhat attractive to me.(This is like a must..)
    - You are loyal, loving, kind, intelligent, fierce, stand up for your beliefs, and most importantly, you don't hate. (Not all requirements, but these traits will get your brownie points.)
    -You won't chew me out for smoking pot. It's done more for me than you. If you don't like it, I might quit for you. But you gotta earn that. And yeah, I'll relapse. And yeah, every once in a while i'll spark one up and take a shot, get over it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Love is not about finding the perfect person, but rather it's about seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

That being said, I CAN fall in love with anybody. Love has no boundaries. Guy, girl, old, young (not too old or young, I don't dig that), tall, short, ugly, beautiful.

Bur it helps a great deal if:
    - You are boy. I like them better than girls.
    - You are physically fit.
    - You are at least somewhat attractive to me.(This is like a must..)
    - You are loyal, loving, kind, intelligent, fierce, stand up for your beliefs, and most importantly, you don't hate. (Not all requirements, but these traits will get your brownie points.)
    -You won't chew me out for smoking pot. It's done more for me than you. If you don't like it, I might quit for you. But you gotta earn that. And yeah, I'll relapse. And yeah, every once in a while i'll spark one up and take a shot, get over it.
    You're funny :laugh:

I strongly agree with your last point

Back