• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The perfect world!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd like to see anyone with 'remove the stupid people' in their agenda actually manage to objectively define 'stupid' in a way that excludes themselves from said definition.

Not much comes to mind... but, we could lengthen the human menstrual cycle to seven years. It's quite an undue misery a lot of people have to go through and we could do with less offspring...
    Also, pubic and armpit hair, what's the point in that? Let's remove it from our genes forever, because it's annoying. :(
    Apart from that, various personal things.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I have been thinking and a world where everyone is me would have a lot of benefits:

For instance, everybody would be happy, because everybody would be me. We would never fight or have wars because it would be silly to fight myself, and also there would be no cruelty to animals because I like animals.

I think that we would be a very close and kind community because we would be able to easily empathize with one another; from the entrepeneurial Jolenes who work in the big cities, to the noble farming Jolenes who plough the fields - we would all have a special bond which keeps us close.

Also, the entertainment industry would benefit because the Jolenes who work in the movie-making business would know what kind of stuff the rest of me would like to see. Although, the music industry might not do so good because I can't sing very well.

We would make the world very beautiful, and we would all agree on the kinds of stuff that is beautiful. We would plant flowers everywhere and nobody would damage them because I like flowers.

Wouldn't that be the most amazing thing?

And the most boring. You'd never learn annything new from more experienced people, You'd all be the same, and after a while, the same thing over and over again can be very repetetive and boring, where's the excitement in having no one argue with you, or everyone agreeing with you? Sure, you'd all get along, but having enemies as well as friends is very important. It defines some of who you are. You'd run out of things to do very quickly if there was no rivalry, you wouldn't be able to think of anything to do, and half of what we do (probably) is meet more people and learn new things from them. What can you teach yourself when you travel to Africa (for example) about how people get along, if you already knew it? That would be a very bad world, much more negatives than positives.

I would change the world in no way at all. Maybe change a few things about my life, but nothing about the Earth as it stands. I would end wars though, and destroy half the population of cars in the world. Then, I'd give myself the ability to enter peoples minds. That would be cool. I could see into everyone's life. Although, I'd have to respect peoples privacy. One more thing, I'd create a device everyone would have wired to their brain called a holografic transmitter. A small, tiny device would reside inside your ear. just resting on the eardrum, it would project a nerve into your brain should someone contact you (with a nerve from your brain sent to the device)... wait I'll start again.

First, a device is plugged into your ear, resting on your eardrum, which then inserts a nerve into your brain, enabling it to send a nerve to the device to contact someone (explained later). If contacted, the device sends a nerve to your brain, to project an image onto the fore-most layer of your eye, which is then taken in by the eye and the image is sent to your brain to be recieved. The image consists of the person contacting you, your current surroundings in real time (so you can see where you're going), and a separte window to the right alowing you to use it as an internet server (this can be activated at any time). This device also allows a speech nerve to be sent from your brain to be transmitted to the recieving device (you don't actually speak). To contact someone, the nerve from your brain is sent to the device to again be transmitted. It runs on blood supply, so is wired into the blood just inside your middle ear. I think that's all. And yes, it is disabled if no nerve from your brain is asking it to be active, so it isn't always in your vision. Only one generation will need to be given the device, as it also passes on chromosomes into your cells so it is reproduced. This way, you can contact offspring (not useful for those who can't talk but the nerve activation is a complex activation and would be taught the activation skill until thought ready).
    That is it now, probably not a flawless device, but it would be cool.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'd get rid of every criminal and make it so that our economy isn't all jacked up.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
    "Sekai wa utsukushiku nanka nai. Soshite sore yueni utsukushii"
    It's a beautiful quote from Kino's Journey.

Basically, what it means is that 'The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.'
    Which alludes to the notion that the many imperfections of this world are what make it such a diverse an interesting place to live in.

Though, I'd start by removing entropy, but that's all actually. :D

I would have to agree ^_^ We can only think that something is imperfect because we live in a world that is not. Like my parents said, "Something is beautiful only when we don't have it."

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Getting the ultimate boring planet: ridding all life.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I get too picky with the details; I wouldn't change anything major save a few laws.

Back